Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Requesting a good 2x core build for desktop and laptop.. Few questions included.  (Read 1801 times)

lukmander

Topic Starter

Rookie

• I HATE ANIMAL KILLERS!!!
    Which is better, Intel or AMD? in terms of speed, overclocking, and reliability....
    Core 2 Duo vs Athlon x2 , Centrino2 vs Turion x2...

They say lesser disk space is much better for peformance.. Ex a 320gb desktop works faster than a 1TB destop with the same specs. Is it true?

Can i have a good customized build for a laptop with 2x core and >2gb Ram and 512 graphics (i heard kingstion sux)... money aint a factor....

iamyourmom

Intermediate

• Blood Ravens Force Commander
      Which is better, Intel or AMD? in terms of speed, overclocking, and reliability....
      Core 2 Duo vs Athlon x2 , Centrino2 vs Turion x2...

They say lesser disk space is much better for peformance.. Ex a 320gb desktop works faster than a 1TB destop with the same specs. Is it true?

Can i have a good customized build for a laptop with 2x core and >2gb Ram and 512 graphics (i heard kingstion sux)... money aint a factor....

First in terms of durability and performance, Intel is better. And a lesser disk space would mean only you will be able to store less. But having 1 TB would mean that defragmentation will take a lot longer. but performance should not be noticebly different.

Customized builds, especially for laptops will be very expensive. But if you want performance, i would suggest Alienware, especially when money is not a factor. or a Dell XPS 1530 or 1730, if you are gaming.
      Please do not call your computer stupid when it breaks or lags. Computers can only do what they are programmed to. and thus, often it is the user that is stupid. GET MY DRIFT?