Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: My computer is beeping  (Read 4310 times)

Uhohitsbroke

My computer is beeping
« on: April 10, 2009, 10:43:18 AM »
Whenever I play Starcraft ( Blizzard) My computer is continusly beeping like a siren until i exit out of Starcraft.
What does it mean and how do i fix it?
Please Help! :-\ :'(

Custom-IT

Beginner

Re: My computer is beeping
    « Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 10:14:10 AM »
    Is it beeping through your main speakers or from the horrible sounding 'pc speaker' that is located in your computer case?
    Custom I.T. Computer Services
    www.custom-it.co.uk

BaRR

Beginner

• Certifications: List
      • Experience: Experienced
      « Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 04:25:13 PM »
      Blizzard games are extremely graphics and processor intensive. When I play WoW, my computer ramps up to 75 degrees Celsius in a matter of minutes, topping off at around 80. You might want to check for dust, as I checked the blizzard forums, and several threads suggested that the computer's insides got dusty from constant fan use (because of the high temps.) They had the same beeping problem, and most were fixed by getting the dust out.

Custom-IT

Beginner

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2009, 12:17:44 PM »
        Blizzard games are extremely graphics and processor intensive. When I play WoW, my computer ramps up to 75 degrees Celsius in a matter of minutes, topping off at around 80. You might want to check for dust, as I checked the blizzard forums, and several threads suggested that the computer's insides got dusty from constant fan use (because of the high temps.) They had the same beeping problem, and most were fixed by getting the dust out.

Could be... It's definately worth taking the side panel off your case to check anyway...
        Custom I.T. Computer Services
        www.custom-it.co.uk

DA8686

Beginner
          « Reply #4 on: April 13, 2009, 12:41:59 PM »
          You can also check out the program speedfan to see what kind of temperatures you are seeing on your CPU.

manish07

Rookie

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2009, 12:41:29 AM »
            One of the reason its caused from speakers, you may plug wires properly. second one is that you could clean your RAM.