Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Not able to connect to internet on normal mode on windows vista  (Read 2778 times)

Eddie eddie

Hey Folks,
               I am not able to connect to internet on normal mode. I am able to connect to internet just fine on safe mode. Thought it would be symantec Anti virus and removed and still did not work. i had Avast also installed and uninstalled that one too. Still no go.
Tried with Mozilla IE and opera but in vain. Is there anything else i could do to make it work on normal mode. There is no recent changes made recently. It was working fine till two days before :(.

quaxo

Guru
    • Yes
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Guru
Re: Not able to connect to internet on normal mode on windows vista
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 08:06:40 PM »
There is no recent changes made recently.

Were there recent changes made a long time ago? Or perhaps old changes made recently?  :P ;) Just kidding.

Could you tell us about your hardware, including your modem/router/network/whatever you're using to connect to the internet?

Broni

Mastermind
  • Kraków my love :)
    • Computer Help Forum
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: Not able to connect to internet on normal mode on windows vista
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 08:22:59 PM »
Download HijackThis:
http://www.trendsecure.com/portal/en-US/tools/security_tools/hijackthis/download
by clicking on Download HijackThis Installer
Install, and run it.
Post HijackTHis log.
Do NOT attempt to fix anything!

NOTE. If you're using Vista, right click on HijackThis, and click Run as Administrator

Run HJT in Normal Mode.