Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Problem with running Program.  (Read 2415 times)

Armada

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

Problem with running Program.
    « on: June 05, 2009, 03:10:59 AM »
    I have no other problems with running other games, but for some reason i can not run Halo Combat Evolved.

Even though before i had my computer i could run it fine without any problems now i cant run it at all, first problem is it takes ages to start up when i Reinstalled it and the installation took 5 minutes, after that i run the program it goes to the halo screen and just get stuck there.

After that i can not even exit the game, i try all keyboard methods incl. CTRL+ALT+DEL

..Please..i need this to be fixed as this might happen to other programs in the future.

Oh, and if this helps.  I installed it in a partitioned Drive.
    Ty

EDIT: I forgot to mention, This is the only game that Does not work anymore for some reason...If you need Any information please ask.. Thank you.

street1 (RIP)

• R.I.P.

• Egghead

• I Triple Dog Dare You!!! LOL
      • Obituary
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: Problem with running Program.
    « Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 04:25:54 AM »
    Did you read everything at the below Microsoft link?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/829479
    Sorry,The USA has ruined the language The United Kingdom loaned us. We do our best not to type gibberish. I Hope you can forgive us.

Armada

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 05:15:54 AM »
      Dude, If you read my post clearly enough i said that i have PLAYED HALO MULTIPLE times before on the SAME computer with the SAME specs.

so...>.>...

i know this is a bigger problem than specs..lol..

street1 (RIP)

• R.I.P.

• Egghead

• I Triple Dog Dare You!!! LOL
        • Obituary
      • Experience: Beginner
      « Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 03:11:02 PM »

Even though before i had my computer i could run it fine without any problems now i cant run it at all, first problem is it takes ages to start up when i Reinstalled it and the installation took 5 minutes, after that i run the program it goes to the halo screen and just get stuck there.

Yep I read it and the before I had my computer kind of confuses me. :)

Sorry I was of no help gaming sux to me anyhow so,hope you figure it out.
       :) :)
      Sorry,The USA has ruined the language The United Kingdom loaned us. We do our best not to type gibberish. I Hope you can forgive us.