Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: camcorder and computer problem  (Read 2051 times)

hteague16

camcorder and computer problem
« on: June 20, 2009, 12:18:13 PM »
ok, so ive recently been transfer all my home videos from my sony camcorder onto my computer and burning them on dvds. its all been working out until my camera started making this beeping noise and c:31:22 on the screen. i looked it up and they said to press the restart button, so i did and it stopped the camera from doing that, but now my camera isn't detected my computer at all! I have it hooked up by a usb cord, i have it turned on and doing everything like i was doing, and now it says device not detected. whats going on?

truenorth

Guru

Re: camcorder and computer problem
    « Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 05:37:52 PM »
    hteaugue, Welcome to the Ch forums. How are you connecting the camcorder to the computer? What software program are you using for the transfer?truenorth

squall_01

Prodigy

Re: camcorder and computer problem
      « Reply #2 on: June 21, 2009, 06:36:49 AM »
      try reinstalling the driver too it?
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres