Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Caps Lock Indicator, how to turn it off?  (Read 3662 times)

sarahperry2

Topic Starter

Caps Lock Indicator, how to turn it off?
    « on: August 18, 2009, 12:52:45 PM »
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I play World Of Warcraft, and whenever I hit caps lock, the indicator shows up, minimizing thr game, whitch is very frustrating. I'm running Vista Home Premium 32bit. I'm on a Dell Inspiron laptop, and whenever I go to the keyboard option in control panel, my only options are: Speed, Hardware, General, Driver. None of which have any related to turning off the indicator. I've also looked through thr guides that came with my laptop, and they were no help.
    Any suggestions/solutions would be appreciated.
    P.S
    Try and keep the answer as simple as possible, I'm sorta computer challanged  :'(

2x3i5x

Expert
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Familiar
    Re: Caps Lock Indicator, how to turn it off?
    « Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 01:30:52 PM »
    you might want to try the Capsunlock program, which basically allows you block the capslock key so that you won't accidentally trigger it when you press the button accidentally.

you can undo the changes easily so you can restore the capslock to normal function when you want it.

hope this helps,

2x3i5x

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: Caps Lock Indicator, how to turn it off?
    « Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 06:32:28 AM »
    Wow...
    We should give that away to New Members....

::)
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "