Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Asus M3A32-MPV Deluxe  (Read 6004 times)

Accessless

Topic Starter

Adviser
    • Yes
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
Asus M3A32-MPV Deluxe
« on: September 04, 2009, 04:07:51 AM »
Asus seem to have denied all knowledge of creating this motherboard: Asus M3A32-MPV Deluxe. I can't say that I blame them, this board was shipped out with many manufacturing defects but was removing the drivers from their website necessary? Anyway, I still have the original CD that the mobo came with (joy, out of date drivers) but it only contains 32-bit drivers. Is there a world wide petition to ban "driver detective" programs? I wish to sign one.

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: Asus M3A32-MPV Deluxe
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 06:33:44 AM »
When ASUS comes out with a line of boards that are mainly marketed to white box builders they usually do this...

I did 2 identical eMachines this time last year and could find little or no support/documentation on the board at both ASUS and the eMachines sites...
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

Accessless

Topic Starter

Adviser
    • Yes
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: Asus M3A32-MPV Deluxe
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 04:45:05 AM »
Finally found 64-bit drivers. They were on the motherboard installation CD, which I only checked to find out the name of the sound card. Apparently ASUS are retards and forgot to include 64-bit compatibility for the auto run program on the disc. Anyway now I get random crackles and pops from the speakers, like when opening certain folders (i.e. My Videos). Any ideas why? Other than the fact that I'm using an unsupported OS (Win7).