Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Windows common view & classic view .  (Read 2554 times)

varbagavitt

Topic Starter

Rookie

Windows common view & classic view .
    « on: September 05, 2009, 04:27:28 AM »
    As if you know , windows common view in Windows XP SP3 on a random folder means theres the folder listing in the left side of your explorer window and classic view is that you only see the content of the folder your browsing , the left folder bar is gone .

I got this problem I can't seem to solve on my own . Wether I use common or classical view , the folder bar is still there . In casse i close the folder bar manually and then opening a folder from that window , it opens a new window with the folder bar . I don't want the folder bar in there . :-\

Is there a way to fix it ? Kinda annoyed already . -_-'

Esgrimidor

Hopeful

Re: Windows common view & classic view .
      « Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 04:02:25 PM »
      I really I am not able to understand you very well.
      I use certain explorer addons like : FileBox eXtender. Give me a lot of new possibilities.

No dejes que tu felicidad dependa de lo que no depende de tí.

Mulreay

Re: Windows common view & classic view .
      « Reply #2 on: September 07, 2009, 11:37:51 AM »
      As if you know , windows common view in Windows XP SP3 on a random folder means theres the folder listing in the left side of your explorer window and classic view is that you only see the content of the folder your browsing , the left folder bar is gone .

I got this problem I can't seem to solve on my own . Wether I use common or classical view , the folder bar is still there . In casse i close the folder bar manually and then opening a folder from that window , it opens a new window with the folder bar . I don't want the folder bar in there . :-\

Is there a way to fix it ? Kinda annoyed already . -_-'

You may want to re-post this in the windows XP section, you may get a better response.