Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: COD modern warfare 2  (Read 18064 times)

srtony1946

Topic Starter

Apprentice

COD modern warfare 2
    « on: November 13, 2009, 07:55:30 AM »
    What do you think of the new COD Modern Warfare 2?. I love the graphics but it lags sometimes and you cannot create mods like you could on COD warfare 1.

Juice217

Beginner

• I hope you don't hate your computer as much as me.
      Re: COD modern warfare 2
      « Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 07:58:38 AM »
      you cannot create mods like you could on COD warfare 1.

Trust me, you can make a mod in any game.....

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • Yes
      • Certifications: List
      • Experience: Guru
      « Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 08:00:57 AM »
      You mean COD6 and COD4?

Haven't played it yet. I'm getting it next week.

The game made $310 million USD in 24 hours, breaking the world record. Must be good!

srtony1946

Topic Starter

Apprentice

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2009, 08:03:03 AM »
        I mean the new Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Its a great game. Trust me, lol.

computer_says_no

Rookie

• congratulations, you were just KuRbStOmPeD
          « Reply #4 on: November 14, 2009, 03:17:13 AM »
          yeah its pretty awesome
          if i had one wish it would be the ability to turn into a.........BANANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (| (|

Mulreay

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2009, 03:51:03 PM »
          If it lags that's most likely your hardware or your internet connection if online, not the game.

computer_says_no

Rookie

• congratulations, you were just KuRbStOmPeD
            « Reply #6 on: November 16, 2009, 09:37:32 AM »
            a good tip is to clear your cache and maybe de fragment your hard drive, takes a while but it should be worth it.
            if i had one wish it would be the ability to turn into a.........BANANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (| (|

matt_littel

Rookie

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2009, 03:02:26 AM »
              After much anticipation i finally played the game over the weekend and completed it in 2 days. The game didn't have the same impact as the first one and it felt too short, confusing and rushed. I enjoyed the maps they looked great and my GTX 280 rocketed throught the game without breaking a sweat. All in all a bit dissapointed.
              Networking & Computer Services  & For help with Computer Basics just give me a nod.

If it aint broke, don't fix it!

Boozu

Hopeful

• Yes
                • Yes
              • Experience: Familiar
              « Reply #8 on: November 24, 2009, 03:19:47 AM »
              I would like to know what the people that have the game think of the seen where you shoot a group of civilians. When I first heard about this I was appalled. I then learned that you were playing an under cover operative which makes it better but is still horrible just that you are killing civilians. I don't have the game and I am debating getting the game.

1. What do you think of the mass murder seen? Was it necessary for the storyline?
              2. What are the prose and cons for someone that will be playing on the PC? Don't care about the servers.
              Don't worry about it.  If it's not good at stock, then it's not good.

mroilfield

Mentor
                • Yes
                • Yes
              • Computer: Specs
              • Experience: Experienced
              « Reply #9 on: November 24, 2009, 03:55:19 AM »
              I would like to know what the people that have the game think of the seen where you shoot a group of civilians. When I first heard about this I was appalled. I then learned that you were playing an under cover operative which makes it better but is still horrible just that you are killing civilians. I don't have the game and I am debating getting the game.

1. What do you think of the mass murder seen? Was it necessary for the storyline?
              2. What are the prose and cons for someone that will be playing on the PC? Don't care about the servers.

Ok if you are looking that deep into the game I suggest that you not play it at all.

Whether they are "Civilians" or "Soldiers" they are still just characters in a game and none of them are real so it doesn't matter. If you were talking about a real life situation there would be a big difference as it would be actual human life we were discussing. Please leave games and reality apart as they should be. 

If you find your self getting emotional over a video game then you really need to evaluate whether or not you should be playing that game.
              You can't fix Stupid!!!

Mulreay

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2009, 04:00:36 AM »
              I agree totally. What ever you do don't play Grand theft auto if you have a soft side for an animated character in a game.  :P
              Also it does give you two opportunities to NOT play that level so it's your choice if you want to play it or not..

Boozu

Hopeful

• Yes
                • Yes
              « Reply #11 on: November 24, 2009, 04:08:22 AM »
              I realise that it is not real life and that they are not real people. But games are not only getting more realistic visually but game developers are always working to make the player feel like they are in the game and apart of the world. That is why I put it into two separate questions. The rest of the game may be amazing even though that one part may offend some people. So I will ask again. What do you guys think of that seen and do you think it was necessary? What are the pros and cons(other than the aforementioned seen) about the game?

Just saw the post from Mulreay. I don't plan to play GTA anyways.
              Also it does give you two opportunities to NOT play that level so it's your choice if you want to play it or not..
              Just more reason that the questions are separate.

Mulreay

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2009, 04:24:45 AM »
              First off its scene not seen sorry was niggling at me. The scene is violent and comes with two warnings. It's part of the game and is part of the story but you can also still follow the story without playing that level.
              I think for myself that it's just a game and I play it as such. I for one like a bit of violence in certain games but I also know not to emulate these actions in real life as I'm normal.

Boozu

Hopeful

• Yes
                • Yes
              « Reply #13 on: November 24, 2009, 04:35:20 AM »
              ...niggling? did you mispell somthing? did you mean nagging?

Thank you.

Mulreay

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2009, 04:56:34 AM »
              How ironic you spelt misspelt wrong. No I meant niggling as in bothering me as in you spelling that wrong had to be addressed.