Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: both keyboard and cd rom/dvd stopped working after moving to new house.  (Read 2096 times)

krisueras

Topic Starter

I had to use the laptop to contact you, as the keyboard on my tower just wont go.  I have not used it for a couple of months. 
    I was trying to hook up my new linksys router, but the cd that came with it can't be read.  I cannot see the LG cdrom/dvd at all in my computer. 
    I have a wireless keyboard and when I press the connect button on the wired device that goes to the usb port, it flashes a message on my screen to say press the button on the keyboar.  But it does not go. 

I am running windows xp.  Everything was working before. 

krisueras

Topic Starter

Re: both keyboard and cd rom/dvd stopped working after moving to new house.
      « Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 10:44:54 PM »
      hi, just me.  trying to find out how I delete this query.  I replugged everything and it went fine.  dont want to waste anyone's time.

Allan

• Mastermind
      • Experience: Guru
      Re: both keyboard and cd rom/dvd stopped working after moving to new house.
      « Reply #2 on: November 18, 2009, 05:56:26 AM »
      You can't delete it and don't worry about it. Glad you solved your problem.