Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Why won't Adobe flash player install?  (Read 3712 times)

emmaloveavril

Why won't Adobe flash player install?
« on: November 19, 2009, 01:38:31 PM »
Hiya, well I just got a new laptop and I've been trying to install Adobe flash and shockwave player. Basicly it doesn't even give me an error message, all it does is is bring me the same page other and other again. I just keep clicking "Agree and install now" and it keep loading the same page. Active X is already enabled, I've tried the debugger, and uninstalled the version it says I already have. (In add and remove progams it says "Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX" Or something close to that.) But YouTube won't load, my email won't load unless I use the basic HTML, basicly anything that needs flash won't load. Nothing working, I've looked at it on my roomate's compter and I've noticed that it doesn't even give me the "install google toolbar" Thanks in advance.

I have Windows Vista Home basic, but I was thinking of swcitching back to XP. Do you think this would help the problem? This laptop is new so I still have like 220GB of RAM. Space isn't the problem seems to be the site. Sorry if I posted in the wrong forum.

Broni

Mastermind
  • Kraków my love :)
    • Computer Help Forum
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: Why won't Adobe flash player install?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009, 11:45:48 PM »
Look in your download folder for Flash installer.

cintari

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 06:22:16 AM »
I have Windows Vista Home basic, but I was thinking of swcitching back to XP. Do you think this would help the problem? This laptop is new so I still have like 220GB of RAM. Space isn't the problem seems to be the site. Sorry if I posted in the wrong forum.
I see your using windows vista. One thing you should consider is if it is a 64 bit or a 32 bit. Then go to the site and enter the required information into the box. Then go to my documents. Click the icon with the arrow coming out of the folder once. Then go into the "downloads" section, find the installer, and run it. Hope my advice helps you.
On a side note, 220GB is how data your hard drive holds, average computers today only come with maybe 1 or 2GB of RAM.
On another side note, and this is just an extra check if you want, go to driver agent.com and get a free system scan. Then, if any errors appear, just paste the report with your pc model here and I will find the drivers for you.

Broni

Mastermind
  • Kraków my love :)
    • Computer Help Forum
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2009, 07:00:27 PM »
cintari
You need to start your own topic.