Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Restore/Repair Operating System  (Read 2913 times)

M.G.Srinivasan

Restore/Repair Operating System
« on: December 06, 2009, 12:24:46 AM »
Dear Team (Friends),
             With humble salutations I wish to draw your attention to offer good suggestions for restore/repair the crashed O/s, in which the user taking pain, shedding his sweat and laboriously inducting his favourite programmes,data etc. Whenever I see Computers dead (crashing their windows) I feel a lot as if we lost a dear and near.  But the only solution, I know to create new o/s in it to see smiles in the face of my friends, who are approaching me for repair their windows.  I am not taking a single penny from them for creating the o/s denova.  But may I request you to kindly suggest me to repair/restore the o/s and requiring no need for creating new o/s? so that I can put my friends to their fullest satisfaction.

Wishing you all the best and in anticipation,
                                                                               yours sincerely,
                                                                                M.G.Srinivasan
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 12:38:40 AM by M.G.Srinivasan »