Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please adjust this in your security pre  (Read 4075 times)

Ghoymakh

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 03:46:19 PM by Ghoymakh »

Mulreay

Let me be the first to say 'what?'
    That has no relevance to anything... why are you posting this? And don't swear.

Ghoymakh

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

On the cookies issue, this website was among the first ones to come up on a Google search, and there already was a thread concerning this issue, but once i found the solution, there was no way for me to add my reply to the thread (no matter what, i couldn't find a "reply" button). So i made a new one.

This Facebook cookies issue seems to be cummon to a lot of people, and even though i didn't search for more than 30 minutes on Google, i couldn't find any forum thread (no even that of Facebook Developers') where a working solution for the issue was posted. So i created this thread to help the rest of the people who are suffering from this Facebook Cookies issue. Why this website? Well, like i stipulated: it's simplly because this website's relevance to the issue is extremely high on Google searches.

Ghoymakh

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

I found the new topic inside that old topic and re-ported my reply there, and modified my original post from this thread.

I should have paid more attention to the link of that new thread in the old thread in the first place!

my bad 8)