Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Sharepod will not start. Shows in Task Manager as a process.  (Read 2815 times)

Doug

Topic Starter

Intermediate

• Experience: Beginner
Sharepod will not start. Shows in Task Manager as a process.
« on: January 03, 2010, 09:22:59 AM »
When I doubled click the icon the sharepod.exe will show in the task manager and the cpu percent next to it goes to 99 everytime but the program does not start.  This continues until I end the process.  The day before it worked fine.  Everytime, before, when I start this program I have to click a menu that will allow the program to run but this has not caused programs.  I was going to uninstall and reinstall  and found it's not listed in the remove programs menu so I just deleted it and downloaded it again but the same thing happens. I didn't list too much info about my computer but if it'll help I'll try to figure that stuff out. 

Update: I've tried re-installing and the same problem.  I removed I tunes cause maybe that's causing something but no better.  I ran another program that asks for permission to run everytime and doesn't show in the installed program menu and that program  would start as usual. 

« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 07:31:41 AM by Doug »