Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: PSX Emulation  (Read 3668 times)

Guilded_Fear

Topic Starter

Beginner
  • Jackel, Jackel, Its a Jackel!!
    PSX Emulation
    « on: June 25, 2005, 06:37:28 PM »
    Wassap people, long time since my last post.  I recently downloaded a Playstation emulator.  I got all the necessary files to use it.  When I put in a disc, it reads like normal but there is one problem.  The emulator emulates the game way to fast.  Its like there is a fast foward type of deal goin on.  Anyone have experience in this type of stuff?  How do I fix this guys?

Raptor

Re: PSX Emulation
    « Reply #1 on: June 26, 2005, 06:38:35 AM »
    Have you checked the emulator configuration and manual?

Guilded_Fear

Topic Starter

Beginner
    • Jackel, Jackel, Its a Jackel!!
      « Reply #2 on: June 26, 2005, 10:46:09 AM »
      That I have done.  Nothing about super speed emulation, lol.  My plugins look like theyre normal and nuttin outta the ordinary.  They are pretty good plugins.  Well, what now?

Raptor

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2005, 12:33:21 PM »
      There are certain applications that can slow your computer down. It allows you to use older programs and play older games that would normally run too fast.

A random google search:

http://www.geocities.com/kulhain/ You may find the program Turbo there. Or you can try a program that has another name, but essentially does the same.

merlin_2

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2005, 12:36:49 PM »
      What cpu have you got?.......did you try turning down the hardware acceleration  ??slider.....display/settings/advanced/ performance