Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: toshiba laptop IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error message  (Read 3804 times)

buddyclm

Topic Starter

Beginner

toshiba laptop IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error message
    « on: January 23, 2010, 10:05:09 AM »
    I have a Toshiba laptop that when turned on in normal mode, right after I pick the user goes to a BSOD with the following error  IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL  then below says  0x0000000A (oxFF1701F0, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0x804D9B64).  The specs on the laptop are Toshiba Satellite A55-S326  Pentium M 1.6 GHz, 512 MB RAM, XP Home SP3.  Part of the time if I go into safe mode I can get in and part of the time it gives the same error message as when going into normal mode.  Does anyone know what could be causing this and how to fix it?  Thanks.

Allan

• Mastermind
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: toshiba laptop IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error message
    « Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 10:23:07 AM »
    More often than not that error is the result of bad or conflicting drivers. I'd suggest you download all of the current drivers from the Toshiba website and reinstall them (install the chipset driver first). Also see if there is a bios update available for your system. Then reboot and let's see what happens.

Broni

Mastermind
    • Kraków my love :)
      • Computer Help Forum
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: toshiba laptop IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error message
    « Reply #2 on: January 23, 2010, 11:14:21 AM »
    He posted already at Bleepingcomputer and he received reply.