Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: printing multiple pdf files  (Read 2202 times)

susanne

Topic Starter

Starter

printing multiple pdf files
    « on: February 21, 2010, 06:07:24 AM »
    Hi all I work retail and am required to do OPAL quizes. At end we are given certificates online. They are in PDF form
       My question is can you copy and print several pdf forms? I have XP Home and had to search just to find NOTEPAD. THEN it wouldn't print it for me. I have sometimes many to do so I don't want to have to waste ink doing each seprately.
          Option I used was to go to main window where it says completed and just print that out. I can go to work computer and print there and use their ink---after all it is for work. It does not print the certificate itself.
            I am not a newbie at computers, but neither am I very experienced either......but I would think there is a way to do this?
              I just like learning to do things on the computer so this is a puzzle to me. lol
             Any help would be appreciated....not terribly important but would like to know

soybean

Genius
    • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: printing multiple pdf files
    « Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 10:06:49 AM »
    Hi all I work retail and am required to do OPAL quizes. At end we are given certificates online. They are in PDF form
       My question is can you copy and print several pdf forms? I have XP Home and had to search just to find NOTEPAD. THEN it wouldn't print it for me. I have sometimes many to do so I don't want to have to waste ink doing each seprately.
    So, you want to combine several PDFs into one file for printing, right?  How would that save ink?  It doesn't make sense.  For example, if you merged 3 equally-sized PDFs into one file, that file would simply be 3 times larger than the individual PDFs.  So, agian, how would that save ink?

Also, what does Notepad have to do with this?  If you were trying to copy and paste from a PDF to Notepad, then, no, that probably won't work.  Notepad is just too simple a text editor to deal with content from a PDF.