Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Mozilla Fire-Fox....HELP...  (Read 3419 times)

Eric1611

Topic Starter

Beginner

Mozilla Fire-Fox....HELP...
    « on: February 27, 2010, 07:44:20 AM »
    I believe in F-Fox the place between history and extra is called;Hotlist in English.(I don`t know for sure,I`m Dutch).If I want to Delete something out of this list it shows(with r-click) the delete function but when I try it doesn`t delete.How do I get around this? Is it something I did wrong ???

Please HELP...Greetings;Eric.
    Christmas is a time when kids tell Santa what they want and adults pay for it. Deficits are when adults tell the government what they want - and their kids pay for it.
    Richard Lamm.

ImnoGuru

Adviser
    • The wonders of modern technology.
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Experienced
      Re: Mozilla Fire-Fox....HELP...
      « Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 08:47:09 AM »
      Hello Eric1611, I had a look at your question but think you might have to explain a little bit more.  :)
      Allowing for the translation difficulty, the item after "History" on the bar is "BOOKMARKS".

From what you say, you want to delete something (a website address?) from the BOOKMARKS List?

Your process should be correct.

However if it does not work for you, you might try going to the "BOOKMARKS" name tag.
      Left click to open it and the (4) fourth item down is "ORGANIZE BOOKMARKS".

Left click "Organize Bookmarks" and it will bring up another screen with all the items listed.
      In the new window, the left hand screen is your main folders.

The right hand screen shows the pages saved in each of those folders.

You can select the item you want to delete in there and right click, go to "Delete" and click "Delete"

I hope I have read your question correctly and this helps with your problem.
      If not please make another post and explain a bit more.

Thank you ImnoGuru
      It takes 15 years to become an overnight success & Windows 10 will add another 10 years to it.

Eric1611

Topic Starter

Beginner

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 09:41:31 AM »
        THANKS !!! It worked like a dream.
        Greetings from Holland;Eric.
        Christmas is a time when kids tell Santa what they want and adults pay for it. Deficits are when adults tell the government what they want - and their kids pay for it.
        Richard Lamm.

ImnoGuru

Adviser
        • The wonders of modern technology.
          • Computer: Specs
          • Experience: Experienced
          « Reply #3 on: February 27, 2010, 05:48:20 PM »
          Thats great Eric1611.
          Anytime you need a hand, send in a post and someone will be able to help in some way.
          It takes 15 years to become an overnight success & Windows 10 will add another 10 years to it.