Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Z-A Windows 7 files?  (Read 7115 times)

02bin3

Z-A Windows 7 files?
« on: March 08, 2010, 01:03:54 PM »
I don't know how it happened, but, after having a severe snow storm here that made the power flicker off and on about 10 times during the storm, all the documents and File Folders in MY DOCUMENTS are all alphabetized in reverse from Z to A.  I have checked everywhere that I can think of trying to figure out how to reverse this weird happening but am totally stumped.  Is there someone out there with the answer to this anomoly?  I have Windows 7 Pro, 64 bit system, Office Home & Student 2007.  Thanks

Allan

• Mastermind
  • Experience: Guru
Re: Z-A Windows 7 files?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 01:04:51 PM »
Just click on the NAME column header to toggle sort order.

02bin3

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 01:10:29 PM »
Well...........DUH!  THAT was about the only button I hadn't clicked as it is so faint on my computer that I hardly noticed it.  Thank you, once again, to the rescue.

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 01:24:28 PM »
I thought snowstorms were always alphabetical.......no wait...that's hurricanes.

;D
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

Allan

• Mastermind
  • Experience: Guru
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2010, 01:50:28 PM »
Well...........DUH!  THAT was about the only button I hadn't clicked as it is so faint on my computer that I hardly noticed it.  Thank you, once again, to the rescue.
That's okay - I like a softball now and then :)