Software > Computer viruses and spyware

Is my HJT log OK?

(1/5) > >>

ImnoGuru:
Hello and thank you for looking at my thread.

My computer showed a few little anomalies recently.

When I try to open a window internal of the browser window, say in Ebay, when you want to get a close up of the product, instead of opening straight away like it usually does, the window takes over 1 minute before it opens.
Also another simple one, when I want to find out what is on TV and click on the program in the program guide, it also takes an extremely long time to open.

So I did a scan with MS Essentials and ran HJT.

Can someone have a look at my HJT log and tell me if there are any problems that I don't know of, please?

OK, now the hard part... I have the log ..., How do I copy and paste it here??  ???
I have tried several different ways to C&P but the HJT log doesn't want to play the game?

So far I have tried right mouse click.... nothing..., tried control C ..same End result no copy and no paste.!!
So how exactly do I get to show you what my HJT log is?

Thank you. ImnoGuru.

SuperDave:
You can't be running the scan correctly. When you open HJT click "do a system scan and save a log file". After the scan is completed, the log will open in Notepad as a .txt file. Just copy and paste that log here.

ImnoGuru:
Thanks SuperDave, I figured I must have been the problem rather than the solution.
I'll give that a try and see where I end up then.

ImnoGuru:
Ok lets try again then..

Additional options, browse, select file .jpg and post yeah?

[recovering disk space - old attachment deleted by admin]

SuperDave:
Sorry, that's not correct. Please do this: Double-click Hijackthis to open it. Select "do a system scan and save a log file". After the scan is completed, the log will open in Notepad as a .txt file. Just copy and paste that log here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version