Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Advice Requested  (Read 8335 times)

MJosh

Advice Requested
« on: July 14, 2010, 10:43:44 AM »
                      Been noticed when ever I login to chat room , in few
minutes I get bounce ( boot ) from the chat rooms , I don't know why , but I
would like to know for sure the reason why ?

I know my Id or my Ip or my modem ID or my internet profile you have an access of my past history also ,

here I have to say some thing in some XYZ chatting website I had been little regular , use to be free Ids as well paid Colour IDs , I was happey and enjoying chatting website. One fine day some one in the chat room gave me the web link and said I can get colour nick name ( user ID ) for 7 day free .and I did register  that and server accepted my Request without asking any question , later I understood that link was belongs to some other person's Registration link were he had use his Credit Card  to access one week free trail ,

Today whole internet Chatting Website's admins think I'm Hacker or fraud. I know some agency's are spying as well spoiling our Reputations asking my friends, family, neighbors if i have made any money online cheating online , and as ordinary middle class person can't do any thing to this Powerful financially strong Organization  who's behind this.

I'm just and average Computer knowledge person ,if you
can help me to give me the name of the organization who Black listed me on internet , so I can write to them , and let them know the Real fact .

This kind of harassment to me and my family i called as terrorism , who will stop them ?

Writing in interest as internet user , if any one  can help giving advice what i should do . I'll be very very  thankful to them

Regards
MJ

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: Advice Requested
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 07:29:07 PM »
Can't really assist without knowing what Chat this happened at...
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "