Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: "Server Cannot be Found" Sometimes  (Read 3447 times)

sweetsarah

"Server Cannot be Found" Sometimes
« on: August 27, 2010, 03:06:51 PM »
I have a home network and 3 computers are connected to this system. Mine is the only one doing this. I am currently on another computer to type this because my browser is giving me the "Server cannot be found" message. It does this recently, it just started doing this yesterday. Sometimes the browser will work, without a problem. Sometimes it will work but the pages look strange and pictures are missing and such. Sometimes it just does not work at all and will give me the "Server cannot be found" message. I look at my network, my computer is sending off a lot more packages than I am receiving.  :'( I can not figure out what is wrong. My TCP/IP is set to automatic, I have tried a lot of things already. Things that could have messed it up. Yesterday, my internet provider came out, he was at my neighbors hooking up what I imagine is another network, could he have done something to mess mine up? Also, last week I came into contact with a virus, I cleaned it off and I fear that it messed something up.