Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Lexmark S305 won't print black with empty color cartridges  (Read 68680 times)

Salmon Trout

Re: Lexmark S305 won't print black with empty color cartridges
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2012, 10:04:54 AM »
Your replying to a Year old thread...

Very often, such posts are spam... or SEO in this case, I think: since he's coloured it black, there's nothing to visually identify the link, but at least Google will see it.

fogetabotit

• Whaya gonnado?
    • Experience: Expert
    « Reply #16 on: April 11, 2013, 08:09:13 PM »
    Cannot believe I had to take the time & energy to register to a site I will probably never log into again, just to interject, when I was on my own mission to solve the printer problem of the inability to print blk when color cartridges are low.  I am a passionate person...

Salmon, Reddevil, & BC - you know you are total D.B.s!  Freedom was seeking help (yes, I am aware of the age of his post!), & as previously stated, he DID apologize maturely for voicing his dismay, unlike the patronizing, yet childish replies posted, with still no resolution to his legitimate issue.  And I'd swear, (yes, a grammatically incorrect sentence fragment beginning with the forbidden conjunction... b/c you three are the snobbish types to grade my paper vs ingest it for its intended information...) yes I'd swear Reddevil & Salmon are partners in trolling on a whole other industry board, as noted by their pedestal-position writing styles, but I too have allowed myself to stoop to their level.  You know, intelligence is only noble if you can control your modesty for it.  Otherwise, the perception's psyche of reader majority is overruled by your snobbery, which makes you in turn, look real stupid.  Perhaps you are both cosmetically ugly, or maybe handicapped or paralyzed, or maybe you're both married to witches & haven't an ounce of household power, which depletes your manhood... who knows or who cares what your hang-ups are... but you don't have to be condescending just because you don't have the solution to someone's inquiry.  And Patio, many people use search engines to isolate answers to their questions of issue, which is what leads those of us to boards such as these.  So replying to a post that's outdated isn't really relevant regarding someone who stumbled onto it in their search & wanting to voice their opinion on the behavior of those audacious participants.  Some are just passionate/against the existence of rotten people.

And BC, according to the length of your book, I mean reply, you really need to get a life.

So here is my suggestion to the three of you, just as you've submitted for Freedom, as an alternative for being the board jackassholes (not technically cursing!) & actually doing some good for your fellow-man, with the kind of support that you three would want had you submitted a cry for help:

Turn off your computers; put some respectable clothing on containing more than your sweats; go outside (all the way, where there is nothing but atmosphere over your heads); take in many breaths of the freshest of air your community will provide; locate some sunlight, be in it, for man has not yet determined a way to synthesize pure vitamin D, necessary for the promotion of mental stability & health; do this for the duration necessary in losing the sticks up your _ _ _es ; & only then should you proceed to join the rest of us inferior folk in conversation on this board. 

Say what one more time!

Salmon Trout

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2013, 01:35:51 AM »
    their pedestal-position writing styles

I think he means "proper English".

Helpmeh

Guru

• Roar.
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Familiar
    « Reply #18 on: April 12, 2013, 04:38:02 AM »

I know that's not a Lexmark, but it's as close as I could find.
    Where's MagicSpeed?
    Quote from: 'matt'
    He's playing a game called IRL. Great graphics, *censored* gameplay.

Allan

• Mastermind
    • Experience: Guru
    « Reply #19 on: April 12, 2013, 05:22:07 AM »