Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: someone please help me!!!  (Read 3449 times)

anthonymi84

someone please help me!!!
« on: September 18, 2010, 10:05:01 AM »
im trying to fix my moms old dell laptop she bought it from a guy and never got the drivers and utilities disk to it so im on the dell website trying to download the drivers but downloading the video drivers is a major problem its saying "incorrect vbios for this system, please consult support.dell.com?? wat could be the problem i mean could it be the os??

Broni

Mastermind
  • Kraków my love :)
    • Computer Help Forum
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: someone please help me!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2010, 11:51:56 AM »
You may need to flash VBIOS.
What video card do you have there?

Computer_Commando

Hacker
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Re: someone please help me!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 06:11:23 PM »
im trying to fix my moms old dell laptop she bought it from a guy and never got the drivers and utilities disk to it so im on the dell website trying to download the drivers but downloading the video drivers is a major problem its saying "incorrect vbios for this system, please consult support.dell.com?? wat could be the problem i mean could it be the os??
You should be able to download anything, regardless of what computer you are using.  Installing the files is a different thing.  Are you having trouble downloading or installing?