Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: another Windows 7/NVidia problem  (Read 17381 times)

jason2074

Egghead

• It doesn't matter.
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: another Windows 7/NVidia problem
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2010, 04:11:19 AM »
Have you checked your Device manager for the onboard display adapter status("working properly", without yellow/red marks?) and recognized regardless of the failed installing of drivers given on any link? You have no Nvidia Display Settings... To Force TV detection. Have you tried going to your Control Panel, Display Properties, Settings, Advanced, To check for tray icon for your onboard graphics adapter? It may be the missing Nvidia Control Panel your looking for...

sanatana

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2010, 04:27:13 AM »
    Have you checked your Device manager for the onboard display adapter status("working properly", without yellow/red marks?) and recognized regardless of the failed installing of drivers given on any link? You have no Nvidia Display Settings... To Force TV detection. Have you tried going to your Control Panel, Display Properties, Settings, Advanced, To check for tray icon for your onboard graphics adapter? It may be the missing Nvidia Control Panel your looking for...

I explained b4:  Nvidia VGA adaptor Properties reads "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)" Are we talking about the same thing/

tonyrobinson87

« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2010, 03:58:49 PM »
    As I have said, update your operating system, something else that I can offer is that the Acer Aspire series of laptops have gone very bad.

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    « Reply #48 on: November 02, 2010, 04:13:48 PM »
    As I have said, update your operating system, something else that I can offer is that the Acer Aspire series of laptops have gone very bad.

This is an unqualified generality and can be safely ignored...
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

johngetter

Hopeful

• The Computer Master (Number 2)
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    « Reply #49 on: November 04, 2010, 06:12:58 AM »

What? I use an apspire laptop. its the best laptop Ive had for years.
    not sure what your talking about.

Call of Duty Player
    Operation 7 Player
    Halo Reach Player
    Acer User

I am glad to help you today...Have a Nice Day, From your Friendl