Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Best internet monitoring program?  (Read 4074 times)

lfccl05

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Experience: Familiar
    Best internet monitoring program?
    « on: November 23, 2010, 09:40:17 PM »
    Hi all, for the last few hours I have scoured the internet in an attempt to find the best internet monitoring software for what I want but have ultimately gotten stuck. I was hoping that someone with a bit of knowledge about this on here might be able to direct me, seeing as these programs aren't cheap. Win-Spy had everything I wanted, however their site seemed rather odd and reviews I read said that they collect your personal data (such as credit card info when you buy it) and then later misuse it.

So basically the features I want in the program are:

-To monitor everything (key logs, chats, emails, sites visited, programs accessed, screenshots, etc)
    -Have Remote Install (Install the program on a PC I don't have access to but I want this done WITHOUT its user knowing it)

Obviously they all come with a lot more, but the most important features for me are the ones listed above.

Any help will be much appreciated.

zugarrondo1110

Re: Best internet monitoring program?
    « Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 10:31:36 PM »
    Hi,

Spytech SentryPC is the best solution for you, they have a Spy Suite package also.. Have a look at  ___________________________ for getting more information about their products..

Regards,

Link Removed...
    « Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 06:37:45 AM by patio »

impresoras cd

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2010, 02:48:51 AM »
    Hi,

Thanks zugarrondo, am also looking for the same software.. Is there any freeware tool for that? My primary requirement is to monitor the internet traffic, it includes, visited sites information, chat logs etc.. can you please help me with it?

Regards,
    impresoras cd

PPowerHouseK

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2010, 06:01:44 AM »
    I just visited the site that Zug had referred you to, it was malicious. Perhaps it was a typo on the link or whatever, anyhow I would recommend trying Beyond Keylogger, not only will it log keys but it will do everything else from screen shots to chat logs.

http://download.cnet.com/Beyond-Keylogger/3000-2162_4-10374362.html

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
    • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • BC-Programming.com
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Beginner
    « Reply #4 on: November 24, 2010, 07:18:18 AM »
    -To monitor everything (key logs, chats, emails, sites visited, programs accessed, screenshots, etc)
    -Have Remote Install (Install the program on a PC I don't have access to but I want this done WITHOUT its user knowing it)

You're kidding right?
    I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

lfccl05

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2010, 10:05:02 AM »
      And why would I do that?

Salmon Trout

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2010, 10:49:51 AM »
      Quote from: lfccl05

Why do you want to do this?

lfccl05

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2010, 11:14:58 AM »
        Why do you want to do this?

Why not? It is a feature readily available on some of these types of programs, and there is nothing wrong with it as long as you go about it in a legal way. You have to own the computer you're installing it on, and that is what makes this legal even if you're installing it on a computer you don't have physical access to.

Salmon Trout

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2010, 11:25:19 AM »
        But what you describe could be breaching somebody else's privacy, if not hacking, and since you are being decidedly cagey about details, such as who is using this computer that you "own" (or that you say you own) and what you want to install, and why you don't want them to know you're installing it, it is hard to see what advice this forum can give you.

lfccl05

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2010, 11:45:24 AM »
          I don't have to tell anyone why I would like to install it or who is using what. That's information that I am not going to disclose to people I do not know. All I wanted was a little advice on which program offered exactly the things I mentioned and if anybody had any overall recommendations. I am not asking people on here how to hack or invade someone's privacy, I am asking for information about software that is already legally available for sale.

Salmon Trout

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2010, 11:49:06 AM »
          I don't have to tell anyone why I would like to install it or who is using what.

Of course; that is your right. And we don't have to tell you anything either.

lfccl05

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2010, 12:43:05 PM »
            Fair enough, but I just didn't think that I would have to reveal personal info just for advice. Maybe to acquire such a program, but not for advice on a forum...  But if that's how it has to be then so be it, thanks for your interest in my topic anyway.

Salmon Trout

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2010, 12:59:12 PM »
            Fair enough, but I just didn't think that I would have to reveal personal info just for advice. Maybe to acquire such a program, but not for advice on a forum...  But if that's how it has to be then so be it, thanks for your interest in my topic anyway.

The problem is that when people ask certain questions, and "How can I install software on a remote computer without the user being aware of it?" falls squarely into that category, we have to consider not only that individual who might (or might not) have an innocent purpose, but also the fact that this forum is on the World Wide Web. That means that anybody, anywhere in the world, well or badly intentioned, can type "install software on remote computer" into Google and just surf on in and read the thread. In other words it is a public forum. That is one reason that we hesitate to help with certain things. Also some of us may have personal objections to doing things that might be regarded as spying on others or interfering with their privacy. Some heavy handed parents come on here asking for advice on how to spy on their children.