Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Canon/HP Multifunction printers have bugs planted in them at factory?  (Read 12490 times)

Charlie361

Topic Starter

Rookie

I had this subject also in Hardware the  other day and here is an update from my Computer Security Guru below. I have a Canon (he says also infected)  and control panel  has a printer in ADD Hardware, imaging, that I have never owned that keeps kicking out my Canon and requires a reinstall of the driver to get it to work again for awhile.  China can read your computer when on line using these printers he says..

When discussing HP printers, It's important to organize the things we know about China:

(1) China is a Communist Country (That's what PRC stands for)
    (2) They are in competition with us for most commerce. 
    (3) They have a major plan for offensive Cyber warfare. 
    (4) They are looking for places to install "takeover" routines for future attacks.
    (5)  They have a record of installing malware in Flash drives, picture frames and other electronic devices sold in the USA.
    (6) They have a contract to Manufacture HP products for the US. 
    (7) Chinese companies also get paid by the PRC government to conduct offensive Cyber operations (Per State Cable traffic, courtesy of Wiki)
    (8) The "all in one" HP printer based firmware won't be changed out in a $150 product....(it's not cost effective)
    (9) users will use it with impunity, powering it up "all the time".......
    What are the chances/possibilities that most, if not all HP "all in one printers" from China are using
    software (in firmware, chips inside the device) that is not generated simply to make HP products work?
     (rocket science not required here, people's habits, yes)

Unfortunately these days....when you say "all in one" printer you are really saying "Send/Receive" full duplex.
    This can't happen fortunately, with a simple "Printer".  A simple printer is designed to receive ASCII code from the computer and convert it
    into images and text, in color or Black and White. There is no send function allowed, or needed, expcept for simple data signaling for
    printable data and exchange of code related to chip timing for the print driver Chip. (It's a one way street, PC to printer)

The "all in one Printer" however, contains a Scanner, whose job it is to send images and data for multiple application processes
    to and in the computer...That's where we get into trouble, it's something that can be compromised by the makers
    of the all in one printer. Scanners require sophisticated software to obtain and process/route images in multiple formats.....
    What an opportunity to put a small routine (when you know that the scanner will be connected to a USB port) to allow
    the scanner software to exploit the PC and it's on line capability.... This is made readily possible by users who
    leave their all-in-one printer powered on and power their computer up and down.  The computer takes a few minutes to come up to
    speed loading all software from the hard drive, while the printer/scanner is ready to "communicate" as soon as the PC
    has enough power at the USB port.  Away we go, a two way transmission with a Chinese printer on the Internet
    before the PC is even aware it is making the connection. The Internet Security program comes up after the Internet
    exchange or transaction has taken place...in fact it's possible and feasable to limit the loading of the Internet Security program until
    after the Internet data transaction has taken place.  You basically have a printer in Communications with the Internet without
    user controls.  The unfortunate thing is Scanner software is part of the "All in one process"  installed on Board the printer
    on a series of chips called "firmware"...

That's not something I want attached to my computer, thankyou very much.

Unquote

Any comments??????? :o

Allan

• Mastermind
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: Canon/HP Multifunction printers have bugs planted in them at factory?
    « Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 04:08:39 PM »
    The word "moronic" comes to mind.

Quantos

Guru
    • Veni, Vidi, Vici
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Computer: Specs
    « Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 04:22:02 PM »
    I guess there aren't enough conspiracy theories.  Who'd have thought it...
    Evil is an exact science.

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
    • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • BC-Programming.com
    • Certifications: List
    • Experience: Beginner
    « Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 04:51:51 PM »
    (1) China is a Communist Country (That's what PRC stands for)
    PRC stands for "peoples republic of china" not "Communist country" note the  different letters used. They are communist to my understanding but that is rather irrelevant.

(2) They are in competition with us for most commerce. 
    So is Japan.
    (3) They have a major plan for offensive Cyber warfare. 
    Let me guess, you acquired this information via Coca Cola, who has monitoring devices in their bottles and one of the bottles overheard a egregarious conversation between Chinese officials that revealed this? Either that or you made it up, or you read it somewhere, where it was almost certainly made up. If they have a major plan of this type I doubt they are just going to leave the documents sitting around. (of course, if an unassuming Coca-Cola special agent bottle happened to be nearby....
    (4) They are looking for places to install "takeover" routines for future attacks.
    Again, stating something as a fact doesn't make it one.
    (5)  They have a record of installing malware in Flash drives, picture frames and other electronic devices sold in the USA.
    See above.
    (6) They have a contract to Manufacture HP products for the US. 
    So far your 1 out of 6. good work. And actually HP owns the factories in China, and various other countries, that manufacture the components; they aren't being manufacturered for "the US" they are being manufacturered by HP owned factories for HP. (same  for a number of other corporations, in fact, many Disk-stamping factories for MS software is in china! Dear gawd they might take us over with word macros!)
    (7) Chinese companies also get paid by the PRC government to conduct offensive Cyber operations (Per State Cable traffic, courtesy of Wiki)
    OK... and this has to do with printers... how? Even if we assume it is true.
    (8) The "all in one" HP printer based firmware won't be changed out in a $150 product....(it's not cost effective)
    (9) users will use it with impunity, powering it up "all the time".......
    The same can be said for toasters. Toasters are manufacturered there and people use them all the time. Clearly there has to be some government somewhere using that for espionage.
    What are the chances/possibilities that most, if not all HP "all in one printers" from China are using
    software (in firmware, chips inside the device) that is not generated simply to make HP products work?
    nil.

Unfortunately these days....when you say "all in one" printer you are really saying "Send/Receive" full duplex.
    No, when you say "all-in-one" your talking about a device that has a Printer, Scanner, Copier, and Fax. It has nothing to do with transmission direction or speed.
    This can't happen fortunately, with a simple "Printer".  A simple printer is designed to receive ASCII code from the computer and convert it
    into images and text, in color or Black and White.
    Since when? printers have been Bidirectional since 1987 or so when they introduced the bi-directional parallel port. Additionally, printers haven't used ASCII code since around the same time, that's why you need special drivers to print at all, you can't just say "copy worddocument.doc PRN" and have a printed copy of your word document. you just get the binary format printed to hard copy.
    There is no send function allowed, or needed, expcept for simple data signaling for
    printable data and exchange of code related to chip timing for the print driver Chip. (It's a one way street, PC to printer)
    the printer sends back information when it's out of paper or encounters an error; additionally, it sends back information when it needs to download a font from the computer. Only a certain number of fonts can fit inside a printers memory at once, and of course that memory is cleared everytime you shut off and turn on the printer (which would also destroy this data you are saying is being pilfered)). Either you or this "expert" you talked to have absolutely no idea how printers work. I suspect the later. The former is clearly very susceptible to disinformation and conspiratorial thinking.

The following paragraph was just plain stupid. I can't even properly make fun if this paragraph, that's how dismally lacking in intellectual thought it is. But I shall try.

The "all in one Printer" however, contains a Scanner, whose job it is to send images and data for multiple application processes
    to and in the computer...
    The scanner just sends bitmap data, when requested, to the USB port. It doesn't have any relevance to "multiple application processes".
    Scanners require sophisticated software to obtain and process/route images in multiple formats.....
    What an opportunity to put a small routine (when you know that the scanner will be connected to a USB port) to allow
    the scanner software to exploit the PC and it's on line capability....
    TDEMSYR. If they wanted to "bug" the software, why the *censored* did they need to mess around with the firmware? first off, the driver software always loads on system startup and there is no need to have the scanner connected in order for them to send the vital information about your business documents to some remote Chinese server. Additionally, there is no need to attempt to reverse Engineer the various EEPROM chips that are sent in order to add these "secret routines" that somehow, despite them only being connected via a USB connection, allows the scanner to send data (what data? where is this data coming from? *censored*?) via the computers connection. Additionally, the secret Chinese agents won't need to also pass the various HP QA tests and especially the part where they compare the firmware code to their master firmware code which was written by HP programmers. They do this not to detect espionage but to prevent the use of bad chips. Obviously people dreaming up conspiracy theories like to take confirmation bias to an art form and discard these types of facts despite their obvious relevance.

This is made readily possible by users who
    leave their all-in-one printer powered on and power their computer up and down.  The computer takes a few minutes to come up to
    speed loading all software from the hard drive, while the printer/scanner is ready to "communicate" as soon as the PC
    has enough power at the USB port. 
    Away we go, a two way transmission with a Chinese printer on the Internet
    before the PC is even aware it is making the connection.

That doesn't even make sense. You're saying that once the USB drivers load the scanner takes over the computer. How does this occur? Magic? seriously you or whomever dreamed up this nonsense has a very vivid imagination but lacks the consensus to even add believable facts to the story.

The Internet Security program comes up after the Internet
    exchange or transaction has taken place...in fact it's possible and feasable to limit the loading of the Internet Security program until
    after the Internet data transaction has taken place.  You basically have a printer in Communications with the Internet without
    user controls.  The unfortunate thing is Scanner software is part of the "All in one process"  installed on Board the printer
    on a series of chips called "firmware"...

And again, if the scanner/printer driver software is part of this "all in one process" why do these secret chinese factory workers have to add all this other redundant nonsense, including the magical ability for a device to completely modify the USB protocol and take over the host computer which by definition of the USB protocol is the one in charge of what the device can do needless to say there is no "give me unfettered access to your network connection" USB command.

That's not something I want attached to my computer, thankyou very much.
    You, or whomever dreamed up this nonsense, has also forgone the implicit connection most people have with a reasonable mind.

On the other hand, I have a similar story of deceit and pure evil!

My Samsung camera is designed to steal government secrets, and it relays the information to the Chinese Government (which is weird since Samsung is Japanese, I think) via a network of interconnected HP printers, which add an invisible watermark to all documents they print in the form of magic voodoo ink; eventually, the documents the printer's own prints will come into the posession of a Chinese agent who has been genetically engineered to be able to see the invisible ink, at which point they will forward the information to their secret bureau, and then the chinese government will hear about the issues my city has during the hot summer that requires them to impose water use restrictions. Then all will be lost, since they will create a weather changing device that will hover over Nanaimo high above the clouds, changing the weather so that every day is a bueatiful sunny day, and no rain will fall for an entire month, and we will go into the odd/even numbered day water use restrictions. How this falls into their grand plan for the dominance of the left is beyond me, but they are crafty buggers.

Actually, now that I think about it, the other day there was a pepsi bottle sitting on my washing machine while it was on, and it was vibrating as a result; I simply moved the bottle, but one could fathom that it wasn't just vibrating as a result of the machines activity but rather it was a sentient, bio-mechanically engineered bottle that was trying ot use morse code to speak to the window. Clearly, this is all a result of some sort of government conspiracy by a foreign government about as far-removed from either the bottling plant for pepsi or the manufacturing of the bottles that they use so as to make such a idea ludicrous.

I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

Quantos

Guru
    • Veni, Vidi, Vici
      • Yes
      • Yes
    « Reply #4 on: December 06, 2010, 08:56:25 PM »
    You know BC, that sounds far more plausible than what the OP was ranting and raving about.  That's why I drink Ginger Ale.
    Evil is an exact science.

truenorth

Guru

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2010, 08:52:19 AM »
      There are innumerable accounts of this "china cyber spying" on the internet. Of course there are some that are from suspicious sources but then the are many like this:
      http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE5AI5UZ20091120
      While i'm sure the vast majority of CH members are not in a position to be involved in this it would be extremely naive and potentially dangerous to dismiss the ramifications of this with ridicule.
        Now whether "coke bottles/all in one printers/pepsi bottles/toasters/etc/etc are being used (or are even capable) can be debated by fertile minds to great extravagance. However it is evident that it is a known phenomenon of the growth of technology.Much coin and intellect is being devoted to both it's growth and it's curtailment . I feel most countries to some degree or another (as well as corporations) are involved in this type of "spying". If a CH member has some interest in gaining personal knowledge on this subject i invite them to pursue it via research to help them reach a point of "educated" opinion. truenorth

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • BC-Programming.com
      « Reply #6 on: December 07, 2010, 07:41:55 PM »
      I'm getting tired of your constant implications "you should research things, then maybe you can reach an informed opinion like my super-intelligent self". Shove off.

Charlie361

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2010, 09:08:13 PM »
        To think all this got started when I tried with no remedy to get rid of the Xerox Proscanner work station in my "ADD HARDWARE', 'IMAGING', which kicks out my Canon MP470 after a few days and I have to reinstall the Canon driver to get it to work again for awhile.  Now I wonder if the bug got there from a download I did with a retail outfit in Hong Kong?  The retired Communications Security tech who sent all  that I posted on the bugs in multifunction printers will probably never know the rebuttals I see on this post as I just do not want to get in a futile P...... contest with folks.  Something to think about and probably needs someone with more expertise on the subject then are on this site.

Charlie361

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2010, 09:28:59 PM »
          I also post this as a topic that might be considered here.  Source is the same subject that did my original post .

One of the Recent State Department Wikileaks cables discusses the ability of the Chinese to conduct cyber operations against Windows users.
          I've included part of the State Security cable Paragraphs on China dated June 29th 2009.  The fact that the Chinese were able to have access to
          the source code for the Windows XP operating system in 2003, (7 years ago) gives them quite a start on evaluating and compormising PCs with the
          XP operating system installed and running.  After reading this, I wouldn't give anybody using an XP based platform much chance of leaving their PC on line
          unattended without problems for very long.  Even with a solid Internet Security Program installed.  Now, you couple that vulnerability with a connected
          HP all-in-one printer (made in China) and you have a ready made recipe for a PC disaster. "Note "Diplomatic Security Daily" content below.

50. (C) EAP China - Beijing TOPSEC founder indicates PRC investment: (TOPSEC = private Chinese computer specialists, PRC = Head Government)

51. (S//NF) Key highlights: o Founder of TOPSEC and iTrusChina notes PRC funding and directive in media interview. o TOPSEC is China's largest provider of information security products and services. o TOPSEC provides services and training for the PLA and has recruited hackers in the past. o Potential linkages of China's top companies with the PRC illustrate the government's use of its "private sector" in support of information warfare objectives.

52. (SBU) Source paragraph: "During an interview with journalists from China News Network, chairman of both Beijing TOPSEC and iTrusChina, He Weidong, spoke about the two companies, to include investment and contract from the Chinese Government (People's Republic of China (PRC)) .... Tianrongxin's capital came from two parts. The Chinese Government share one part of the investment, and the management department (of Tianrongxin) share the other part. He further stated that Tianrongxin was not really a company but a research institute; in 1995, the company took contracts from the government's research and development tasks."

53. (S//NF) CTAD comment: In November 1995, He Weidong founded the security company Tianrongxin, a.k.a. Beijing TOPSEC Network Security Technology Company, Ltd. TOPSEC is a China Information Technology Security Center (CNITSEC) enterprise and has grown to become China's largest provider of information security products and services. TOPSEC is credited with launching China's first indigenous firewall in 1996, as well as other information technology (IT) security products to China's market, to include virtual private networks, intrusion detection systems, filtering gateways, and security auditing and management systems. Additionally, in September 2000, Weidong founded the company Tianweichengxin, a.k.a. iTrusChina, which became the first experimental enterprise to develop business Public Key Infrastructure/Certification Authority services approved by China's Ministry of Industry and Information Technology.

54. (SBU) CTAD comment: During an interview with China News Network, Weidong stated that half of TOPSEC's start-up capital came from the PRC, with the other half coming from the company's management department. Additionally, he pointed out that TOPSEC began not as a company, but as a small research institute that took contracts from the government's research and development tasks (NFI). The turning point for TOPSEC came in 1996 when the company won a significant contract bid from the Chinese State Statistics Bureau. Since winning the bid, TOPSEC maintained a 100-percent sales growth in the following years. Weidong noted the company started out with 30,000 RMB (approximately $4,400) in 1995, and by 2002, had earnings of 3 billion RMB (approximately $440,000,000). Interestingly, shareholders did not receive bonuses, as all earnings went for future investment. Weidong also stated a bank loan was never used.

55. (S//NF) CTAD comment: Of note, the CNITSEC is responsible for overseeing the PRC's Information Technology (IT) security certification program. It operates and maintains the National Evaluation and Certification Scheme for IT security and performs tests for information security products. In 2003, the CNITSEC signed a Government Security Program (GSP) international agreement with Microsoft that allowed select companies such as TOPSEC access to Microsoft source code in order to secure the Windows platform. Shortly thereafter, in 2004, People's Liberation Army (PLA) officer Yang Hua (GSP Communications Department's 3rd Communication Regiment, PLA 61416 Unit) was sent to TOPSEC to receive network-security training.

56. (S//NF) CTAD comment: Additionally, CNITSEC enterprises has recruited Chinese hackers in support of nationally-funded "network attack scientific research projects." From June 2002 to March 2003, TOPSEC employed a known Chinese hacker, Lin Yong (a.k.a. Lion and owner of the Honker Union of China), as senior security service engineer to manage security service and training. Venus Tech, another CNITSEC enterprise privy to the GSP, is also known to affiliate with XFocus, one of the few Chinese hacker groups known to develop exploits to new vulnerabilities in a short period of time, as evidenced in the 2003 release of Blaster Worm (See CTAD Daily Read File (DRF) April 4, 2008). 57. (S//NF) CTAD comment: While links between top Chinese companies and the PRC are not uncommon, it illustrates the PRC's use of its "private sector" in support of governmental information warfare objectives, especially in its ability to gather, process, and exploit information. As evidenced with TOPSEC, there is a strong possibility the PRC is harvesting the talents of its private sector in order to bolster offensive and defensive computer network operations capabilities. (Appendix sources 51-52)

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
            • Yes
            • Yes
            • BC-Programming.com
          « Reply #9 on: December 07, 2010, 10:17:38 PM »
            The retired Communications Security tech who sent all  that I posted on the bugs in multifunction printers will probably never know the rebuttals I see on this post as I just do not want to get in a futile P...... contest with folks.  Something to think about and probably needs someone with more expertise on the subject then are on this site.

You say you don't want to get in a futile pissing contest, and then you purposely insult us- or, to be precise, more likely me in particular.

Am I wrong? Surely you have more conclusive evidence then some inaccurate suppositions about what you saw and the whimsical fictions generated by your "expert" comrade. Do the many USB specifications, both hard-copy and electronic, that I have somehow omit some specific details that allow a USB device to circumvent the very idea of the USB protocols and take control of the host bus?

Or perhaps somebody is generating whimsical fictions without realizing that almost all of it is rendered impossible by virtue of the interfaces through which this "conspiracy" occurs.

The fact that the Chinese were able to have access to
          the source code for the Windows XP operating system in 2003, (7 years ago) gives them quite a start on evaluating and compormising PCs with the
          XP operating system installed and running.
          No, actually. It doesn't. Anybody with even a primitive understanding of what source code is and what it represents can know this. Besides, anybody can get the "source code" to any piece of binary code by simply dissasembling it. There are plenty of people who can understand assembly, so I'm not sure why they would need to have the C/ASM source code to do anything. DO they have it? Not really. the agreement only gave them part of the source, unlike, for example, the MS agreements with the Russian government (they needed to source to any Operating Systems that were distributed in Russia by a U.S company to prevent their use as a form of cold-war espionage).

The rest of that is Data, not information, intended as purely noise. Apparently chinese companies succeeding is evidence of a conspiracy. Somehow I don't see that as a natural conclusion, Especially since a quick search reveals that they could have easily gotten torrents of the NT4 and Windows 2000 source code.

The fact is, the entire supposition on that is based on a few random e-mails exchanged between Senators, Diplomats and politicians. Politicians, who, for example, described the internet as "tubes" and that people should not use the internet too much or they will clog the "tubes". Somehow I doubt their technical accuracy and supplement that they may just be nervous because of their own misunderstandings.

http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2004/2/15/71552/7795

Also:
          http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2010/dec/04/microsoft-source-code-theft

I think that is unrelated to their GSP program, though.

The first link there concludes:

The security risks from this code appear to be low. Microsoft do appear to be checking for buffer overruns in the obvious places. The amount of networking code here is small enough for Microsoft to easily check for any vulnerabilities that might be revealed: it's the big applications that pose more of a risk. This code is also nearly four years old: any obvious problems should be patched by now.

Microsoft's fears that this code will be pirated by its competitors also seem largely unfounded. With application code this would be a risk, but it's hard to see Microsoft's operating system competitors taking advantage of it. Neither Apple nor Linux are in a much of position to steal code and get away with it, even if it was useful to them.

In short, there is nothing really surprising in this leak. Microsoft does not steal open-source code. Their older code is flaky, their modern code excellent. Their programmers are skilled and enthusiastic. Problems are generally due to a trade-off of current quality against vast hardware, software and backward compatibility.

On the other hand, if you ask some people here apparently I'm riding on the "Stupid train" by being so silly as to believe that the interface specifications are what the interface is allowed to do. Obviously the chips themselves that support these interfaces may very well have been built in other countries so apparently it's a natural conclusion for me to waste my time googling this issue. Guess what; search engines are as big a source of disinformation as they are of information.

You might find some people with "expertise" who will gladly gobble all this up:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com

Sure, very few of them can spell or form grammatically correct sentences, but that's because they are devoting their vast intellect to the search for the "truth" even if that means raising confirmation bias to an art form. Nonetheless, I'm sure your theories as well as those of your possibly fictional source will be quite welcome there, even if your generally good spelling and grammar present them with a sort of bow shock introduction. Just be sure that if they ask you about genetically modified foods you tell them in makes people stupid.

JJ 3000

Egghead
          • Experience: Familiar
          « Reply #10 on: December 07, 2010, 11:45:06 PM »
          I just do not want to get in a futile P...... contest with folks.
          Then why are you posting this on an on-line forum?

After reading this, I wouldn't give anybody using an XP based platform much chance of leaving their PC on line unattended without problems for very long.

I have an XP computer that's connected to the internet all of the time. I very rarely power it off. I've had no problems with it.

That computer is also, connected to an HP all-in-one. I usually leave the printer off unless I need to print something. But what if I did leave it turned on? Are the Chinese gonna steal all of the cat pictures that I have saved on my hard drive. So what if they did? I don't care. They can have all of my cat pictures if they want them.
          Save a Life!
          Adopt a homeless pet.
          http://www.petfinder.com/

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
            • Yes
            • Yes
            • BC-Programming.com
          « Reply #11 on: December 07, 2010, 11:53:06 PM »
          I have an XP computer that's connected to the internet all of the time. I very rarely power it off. I've had no problems with it.
          "That's what they want you to think!"

That computer is also, connected to an HP all-in-one.

GASP!

Are the Chinese gonna steal all of the cat pictures that I have saved on my hard drive. So what if they did? I don't care. They can have all of my cat pictures if they want them.

Ask anyone. It's all part of their master plan. First, modify the IC plans that the HP engineers give them so that they are magically able to cause USB connectivity to be used to take control of the host system, this despite them already supposedly having modified the software used on that system making their feats of whimsical engineering moot. Then, they have access to your cat pictures. You might not care, but the Chinese are using a giant collage of cat pictures as a brainwashing device in their tourism campaigns, following in line with similar techniques used by Japan for various cartoons. They then create caricatured cartoons based on your cat pictures, and release a hit cartoon whose name is generally a salutation followed by the name of the animal (the Japanese example being "Hello Kitty", they might choose "Greetings Feline" instead) Once they've created the cartoon, it get's aired on various cartoon channels here in North America, where any number of subliminal messages and unconscious brainwashing makes the children deathly afraid of vegetables. This has been going on for years without ANY ACTION BY THE GOVERNMENT!.

Oh yeah, and I have this from a reliable source. My saying that makes the entire thing believable even if reliability is entirely subjective.

Allan

• Mastermind
          « Reply #12 on: December 08, 2010, 06:08:18 AM »
          Drink up folks, getting close to closing time.........♦

michaewlewis

Intermediate
            • Yes
            • Yes
          • Experience: Expert
          « Reply #13 on: December 08, 2010, 10:31:12 AM »
          Actually, I recall there being a microsoft source code leak several years ago. But it wasn't Windows XP, I think it was Server 2000 or 2003..... and not the whole thing. I even downloaded the source code that was leaked just to say I downloaded it. (that was in my days of illegally downloading everything I could). I tried looking at the source code, but it was somewhere around 2gb and I knew next to nothing about source code, so that didn't last long.
          Still, it doesn't really change the fact that this thread is nothing but conspiracy, which I sometimes find amusing. ;)

Charlie361

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2010, 11:21:10 AM »
            I am only the messenger and thought this would be interesting to kick around.  I have no idea if there is anything to it or not and  you can  take it anyway you want.  At least the possibility of the Commies doing something like this is mentioned and on the basis of what they are reportedly doing recently could be starting a cyber war against the U.S.

I have no idea who you are and you could be Bill Gates or a teenager computer geek megalomaniac.  You may persue this  matter from other sources if interested. 

AR