Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Can't load all images on Google on firefox  (Read 3842 times)

Addicted2Apples

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Experience: Beginner
    Can't load all images on Google on firefox
    « on: December 05, 2010, 11:49:39 PM »
    I'm experiencing this problem when I search for images on google, only some of the images appear in search result while on IE all images load. And also when i was using the edit option on Photobucket on firefox, the image was reduce and when i tried to enlarge it I can't see the full image unlike on IE. I'm not sure how to explain it but those issues I mentioned above didn't happen before when I was using firefox. I thought  NoScript add on that I have on firefox might have block something but that doesnt seem to be the case when i disable it. So if anyone have any clue then Im really appreciated. I screen shot the issues so you can understand better.

Thanks in advance :)

[recovering disk space - old attachment deleted by admin]

upsndowns64

Re: Can't load all images on Google on firefox
    « Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 05:28:38 PM »
    Addicted2Apples,,,,
    I seriously FEEL YAH!! The last week I have tried EVERYthing..and  anything..
    from uninstalling and reinstalling Adobe flashe player..java sun..zoom zoom out
    ...encoding..page comaptiblity..
    I mean I have a saying " there's always 2000 soultions to a problem"..
    Well, I think I'm at 112...tries...
    AND IT"S driving me BONKERS!
    I play and pay to play competive tournament yahtzee for $$$ and Firefox does not display the whole score site on this website..
    So..not only is it frustrating.. ITS costing me $$$..
    Now I detest IE..yet..Im forced to use them ..but on  there page ITS huge..I mean  it takes me 10 minutes to scroll down the page..
    So happy New Year..
    and PLEASE ffrom the depths of my being...
    let me know as soon as you have found some kind of any resolution..
    I'll be sending you some of my brownies..!lol :P You like nuts or no nuts? ;D
    ALL MY BEST,,Ups