Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: I cannot remove a window marked resolution notive. I've tried from  (Read 4320 times)

Tovisciences

instructions from Microsoft. Nothing works. Help!!!!

JJ 3000

Egghead
  • Experience: Familiar
Re: I cannot remove a window marked resolution notive. I've tried from
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 09:14:56 PM »
When posting make sure to keep the below guidelines in mind.

List as much about your computer as possible. This includes operating system (what version of Windows you are using), service packs, computer make/model, RAM, hard drive, sound and video cards, current adware/spyware/virus programs being used on a regular basis, do you have a "real" Windows CD, etc.

Be as thorough as possible with your description of your problem. What happens exactly, error messages, if any, what happened before this started, what you have tried, are you the only user, type of internet connection, what you have done inside the case, etc.

You cannot give too much information. about the system. Withholding information seldom solves a problem quickly, if at all. Please don't expect us to drag information out of YOU to solve YOUR problem.
Save a Life!
Adopt a homeless pet.
http://www.petfinder.com/

Allan

• Mastermind
  • Experience: Guru
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 05:29:45 AM »
I don't understand your question at all. Please describe your problem more clearly and in detail.

TulsaRose

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2011, 06:51:04 AM »
If you are referring to a "Resolution Notice" try pushing the #2 button on your monitor to disable.  That may work.