Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Transfer my iPod songs to new iTunes/computer  (Read 6104 times)

uaeer001

Transfer my iPod songs to new iTunes/computer
« on: February 20, 2011, 11:11:13 PM »
So my iPod has been synced to our desktop, and I have bought some music from my ipod that is not on the desktop. But now i have a new computer and i want my music from my ipod, not the desktop, on the itunes on the new computer, but transfer purchases isn't working. So.. is there a way to transfer from the ipod on to the new itunes Or can someone at the genius bar do that for me

-Thanks

christinegrape

Re: Transfer my iPod songs to new iTunes/computer
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 09:57:43 PM »
If you've genuinely bought the songs from iTunes Store to your iPod, you should be able to transfer purchases without any problems, as long as you authorize your new computer with the same iTunes account that you bought your songs with.
Know more aboutHow to transfer or sync iPod music to Mac, which included the detailed tutorials of how to transfer your music from iPod to Mac.
Hope it can do you a favor.

Beatheat

Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    « Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 04:19:32 AM »
    You need to sign in to itunes, click the Store tab at the top and click "authorize this computer". now try transfering purchases.

green7o7o

Greenhorn

• Experience: Beginner
      « Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 09:52:26 AM »
      Thanks for the info,christinegrape.