Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Laptop review / Model opinion - HP Pavilion dv6-6000ee  (Read 9986 times)

kaigan

Topic Starter

Beginner

Laptop review / Model opinion - HP Pavilion dv6-6000ee
    « on: April 01, 2011, 03:19:50 AM »
    I'm looking to buy a new laptop, which is capable of playing higher-end games (COD, Crysis, GTA IV and the sort) along with handling video editing and production software (Sony Vegas, Adobe After Effects and the sort), along with other general computing, software and internet usage.
    I came across this HP model (Pavilion dv6-6000ee) which seems good enough, along with having a great design / look to it. I was thinking if I could get some opinions on it, and the best place in my opinion was ComputerHope.
    The specifications are :
    AMD Phenom II Quad Core P960 1.8Ghz processor, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, 6GB DDR3 RAM, 750GB HDD, 15.6 LED HD screen and AMD Radeon HD 6650M 1GB graphic card.
    Another thing is would an Intel processor (Core i5) be a better option, and also would the graphic performance make significant difference if the graphic card was by NVidia.

Waiting for your opinions / recommendation... Thanks. :)