Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: How do I get rid of Yahoo mail bata?  (Read 2916 times)

Bobh

How do I get rid of Yahoo mail bata?
« on: June 10, 2011, 01:14:48 PM »
Hello -
I have Vista Home Basic  32 bit.  I switched from Yahoo mail classic and don't like it.  To switch back I am supposed to click on help and then click on "return to original mail".   When I click on help there is on place where there is "return to original mail".  Any suggestions as to what to do now?    Thanks      Bob

jason2074

Egghead

• It doesn't matter.
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: How do I get rid of Yahoo mail bata?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 08:56:13 PM »
Click on options/switch to the newest Yahoo mail or click on Newest version of Y! mail found in between signing out option and help. See here ->
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/settings/settings-22.html

Bobh

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 09:03:07 AM »
jason2074 -
Thanks for your reply but it did not work.  However on the page that came up was an address that gave help.  I chatted with a Yahoo person who said they could not answer my question but they gave me a phone number for Verizon.  After holding for a long time and getting a person her answer was "you can not go back to Yahoo Mail Classic".  She indicated that a lot of people wanted to go back but Yahoo Mail Beta was so much better that everybody should use it.  I don't agree but I have no choice unless I go to another mail service which I don't want to do.  Thanks again for your time.    Bob

dpant

Rookie

• Experience: Experienced
    « Reply #3 on: June 11, 2011, 09:45:20 AM »
    There's no point in going back since they've announced everyone is moving to the new version by the end of the month, anyway.