Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Quotes from chat  (Read 9957 times)

Efreak

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

• Mollusk of Infinity
    • Yes
    • RecalledToIRC
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Beginner
Quotes from chat
« on: June 23, 2011, 07:45:10 AM »
I'm more of a chatter than a forum user, though I've had an account here for a while now (this will be my 5th or 6th post since I joined last August). Anyways, I saw a few things in chat recently that I just thought should be shared around.

Code: [Select]
[6:02am] <guest_02> is it bad to drill holes in motherboard?another one from the same guest:
Code: [Select]
[6:18am] <guest_02> this window is as big as normal computer
[6:18am] <guest_02> the case is bigger than the earth
[6:18am] <guest_02> almost
[6:18am] <guest_02> the weight of 7 babies
[6:19am] <guest_02> its different isnt it
[6:20am] <guest_02> i havent actually weighed it
[6:20am] <guest_02> but the case alone is 20kg
[6:20am] <guest_02> then theres all teh stuff
[6:20am] <guest_02> probably 25kg
[6:21am] <guest_02> say 56 lbs
[6:21am] <guest_02> a baby is 8lbs
[6:21am] <guest_02> so 7 babies
[6:22am] <guest_02> cheaper to run than 7 babies too

Anyhow, a bit of introduction: I do occasionally make unhelpful comments and make fun of people who obviously haven't done their research themselves. Okay okay, more than occasionally. If the first google result for your question answers it, I may give you a lmgtfy link. But I do try to help out a bit too.
I also run the bot GIGO, which is a modified gribble bot (gribble is a fork of supybot). GIGO is mainly there for google searches and logs. Daily logs are available at http://dead.sexypenguins.com/Mibbit/%23computerhope/, going back to July 2010, and logfiles are updated in realtime. GIGO is short for Garbage In, Garbage Out, as the output for the @GIGO command tells you.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 07:56:17 AM by Efreak »
I am the Self Proclaimed Narcissistic Godling and Schizophrenic Ruler of the Universe!
When all has turned to ashes and the living things are dead, I will still be here.
I am the Mollusk of Infinity!
I SHALL PREVAIL!