Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Eden Eternal Can't Connect  (Read 9106 times)

chica27

Eden Eternal Can't Connect
« on: August 22, 2011, 06:23:06 PM »
I have an online game called Eden Eternal saved on my computer. Whenever I click on the game launcher it says http cannot connect.I have been having this problem for 2 weeks and yet to find a solution.I have already contacted the technical help from the game but they basically brushed me off. I have already opened the right ports,allowed an exception for the game on my firewall,uninstalled&reinstalled the game 3 times,ran virus,spyware and malware scans but the game still doesn't work. I have already power cycled my router and dsl modem but the game still won't connect to the internet. I don't understand why it won't connect when I can go on firefox and use the internet just fine. I have already checked my proxy settings and that is not the problem either.Please help.

johnkon32

Rookie

• Knowledge is the key to success.
    • Yes
    • Advanced Java
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: Eden Eternal Can't Connect
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 06:04:04 AM »
Well, it's kinda weird I assume. Have you tried running the launcher as administrator?
Also, what's your current Operating System? You might as well wanna try the Compatibility Mode.

quaxo

Guru
    • Yes
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Guru
Re: Eden Eternal Can't Connect
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 10:02:39 PM »
If you're running a firewall, make sure the firewall has an exception for the game's executable and that it hasn't added it to the blocked list. (This sometimes happens without notifying the user.)