Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Re: How many...  (Read 29211 times)

pcdoc4christ

Re: How many...
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2005, 06:48:26 PM »
I  dont think that anybody can,explain ,why we are here,<to breed maybe> we are suppose to be above animals so why do we act like them?humans that think and have a brain to act proper<thats a joke> and  to have wars for thousands of years and  its still happening why?no one has any rights to kill people,/kids goverments should be held accountable for this outrage,all humans have  right to life.......dispite there thoughts...i enjoy the old joke but why are people killing people!is it greed or just to prove that their country rules the world.........or so they think it does..thwe world need to grow up.........and look after people that need looking after.....forget the mbe,medals etc...

I agree 100%.  Well said!

:)

« Last Edit: August 24, 2005, 06:49:16 PM by pcdoc4christ »

merlin_2

« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2005, 06:49:26 PM »
Can i asked a question: to whom it may concern...if i was cremated does it matter,rather than being buried east to west.

pcdoc4christ

« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2005, 06:58:19 PM »
I mean, i agree about the behavior of many.  

I think, though, that most people, in their more honest moments, want something much more, and i believe Jesus offers the answer:

"A new command I give you: Love one another.  As I have loved you so you must love one another.  By this all men will know you are my disciples, if you love one another." (His words in John, chapter 13)

He wasn't talking about sex, He was talking about the same love He expressed: A willingness to sacrifice all, even ones own life, for the benefit of others.  

THAT is the meaning of life, the reason why we are here: To be loved by God and to love others as he loved us, with all the power He supplies.  

Loving others, isn't that one reason why you give so much of your time here, M_2?  To give what you've got--knowledge that they need?  

Doc

« Last Edit: August 24, 2005, 07:00:10 PM by pcdoc4christ »

pcdoc4christ

« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2005, 07:02:54 PM »
Can i asked a question: to whom it may concern...if i was cremated does it matter,rather than being buried east to west.

No, there is nothing in the Bible that condemns cremation.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2005, 07:04:17 PM by pcdoc4christ »

merlin_2

« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2005, 07:04:05 PM »
ok doc...........just proves people have,a different outlook on living..best to leave things as they are i feel.

Openview world, let people think on.

pcdoc4christ

« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2005, 07:11:37 PM »

I'll let you know when I'm pushing up daisies. Do you have an after-life E-mail where I can reach you?

I think that you can read all the books you want, speak to all the religious people you can find and never discover what created you, me or this world. In the mean time, I'll just kill time by speaking to all the religious people I come across and reading all the books I want.

LOL  E-mail? I doubt it.  Traveling at the speed of thought? Maybe.  

I did forget to ask about Hagakure.  What did he write in relation to the topic of discussion?

pcdoc4christ

« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2005, 07:13:48 PM »
ok doc...........just proves people have,a different outlook on living..best to leave things as they are i feel.

Openview world, let people think on.

OK, thanks for sharing your thoughts, M_2.  Sorry if i was too direct with mine.  

merlin_2

« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2005, 07:17:41 PM »
no problems doc........better to air views.......get its out of the system ;)

Raptor

« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2005, 07:29:26 PM »
I did forget to ask about Hagakure.  What did he write in relation to the topic of discussion?

The Hagakure are recorded conversations of Yamamato Tsunetomo. Hagakure is not a person.

What do they have to say regarding this subject? From what I can deduct, the subject is what are we here for on Earth.

In that case, the following would pretty much outline what we are here for on earth:

• to develop a sympathetic understanding of people
  • to preserve the correct ethics
  • to show loyalty to one's master
  • to respect and to care for one's parents
  • to show respect for others
  • to enhance wisdom by broadening one's knowledge
  • to be truthful at all times
  • to care for the aged and those of a humble station

pcdoc4christ

« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2005, 07:35:06 PM »
Thanks, Raptor.

I think i like those Hagakure.  It would be interesting to spend an evening with one of their members sipping coffee out under the stars and discussing some deep topics.

merlin_2

« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2005, 07:43:20 PM »
but doc what about my dna question.

pcdoc4christ

« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2005, 07:56:43 PM »
Sorry, M_2.  Pls repeat the Q.

merlin_2

« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2005, 08:16:02 PM »
Each to their own beliefs doc.........the reasoning in the dna,is the world is over 65 million years old, and had life life on it! and still does till the sun burns it out,also by a fluke the moon has help the earth survive ,and the search for et is futile<and a waste of cash when this world cannot feed itself,except for war<weapons>this is the last planet in the universe,why you may well ask, why are there so many strange species found below the sea that survive without light,this planet is the last ,in the big bang left. if you can understand my views.Another twist is that someone saw this happening a place dna on the earth........

pcdoc4christ

« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2005, 08:21:47 PM »
M_2:

Sorry, i may be a deep thinker, but a slow learner.  I don't understand the question.  Will you reword it for me?  

dl65

• R.I.P.

• Prodigy

« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2005, 11:29:42 PM »
    Hey people.......
    I have been watching this thread now for the last 4 days ........and while it may be of some importance to some of you ......I fail to see what this sort of discussion has to do with assisting people with their computer issues .

If you wish to continue with these sort of posts......I would suggest doing it on another forum..... This really isn't the appropriate on this one ......not to mention the waste of bandwith.

Cheers

dl65  ::)
    If you don't know the answer, it isn't a dumb question.