Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Corrupted windows installation on tablet  (Read 28800 times)

CrashBX

Topic Starter

Rookie
    • Yes
    • TiborCBX
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: Corrupted windows installation on tablet
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2015, 04:12:59 PM »
UPDATE:
I got the camera working and I have no idea how. I just uninstalled the drivers for both of the cameras you see in the image few posts above and then reinstalled them. NOW, you'd think I could do the same for the accelerometer but no, Windows still doesn't want to recognize it. I've tried universal HID drivers, I've tried some other general accelerometer drivers that ship with Windows, I've tried all of the Kionix drivers I could find and I still can't see the automatic orientation option in the screen resolution panel.

Is there a way to force Windows to rescan available sensors on the system or something? This is my first time dealing with sensors and I don't really know how Windows handles these kinds of devices.

CrashBX

Topic Starter

Rookie
    • Yes
    • TiborCBX
  • Computer: Specs
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2015, 05:58:33 AM »
BUMP!
Problem with the accelerometer has been pretty much resolved here!

killahtm

« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2016, 02:28:14 AM »
    hello, can anybody share drivers for modecom 8010 tablet pls?  ;D

explosion

• Experience: Beginner
      « Reply #33 on: June 23, 2016, 10:17:31 AM »
      How were you able to boot from pen drive?
      I have modecom tablet freetab 8025 IPS 1B and i'm not able to boot from usb. I can plug a keyboard in usb hub and at power on press ESC, then i can go into boot menu and there are two options: normal boot and some shell access. I have no option for usb pen. By the way it has only 14gb space, and i need to install win10pro, is it possible?