Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Massive problems  (Read 2392 times)

johnathanf

Massive problems
« on: November 03, 2011, 09:03:32 AM »
Where do I begin? How about on startup. I get beeps on the black screen until i press ESC which stops it after a bit. Then, my mousepad doesn't work anymore. It's not sensitive to touch or scroll up and down, but I can still use it to move the cursor around.

Then, my recording programs both have problems. In FL Studio v9, I can't open any window whatsoever, that includes right clicking. As soon as I click on one, it closes immediately. Cubase 5 has the "Vst performance" meter flash on and off at the speed of light, not allowing me to do anything. Then it slows down and sometimes crashes.

Then as I proceed to open Google Chrome, it has a bar at the bottom of the screen also flash on and off very rapidly and I can't type or click on anything because the focus turns to that bar that pops up. This also happens but worse on Internet explorer, because this F12 window flashes on and off also at the speed of light.

I have no idea what's going on. Please help. I've tried full scans with malwarebytes, MS security essentials, and advanced system care, with near to no results showing anything close to a virus.

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: Massive problems
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 09:18:59 AM »
DLoad and run Stinger on that machine...
Do NOT interrupt it.
Let it fix what it finds then re-boot the PC.
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "