Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Java, batch error help  (Read 2374 times)

daveworm

Topic Starter

Rookie

Java, batch error help
    « on: November 03, 2011, 07:41:39 PM »
    I have been getting a lot of java and .bat errors recently for files that are in their proper locations.

I dont know what caused this, but I recently had (and still have, to an extent) some malware problems.
    If it is relevent to the issue, the errors I have been getting are
    'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command. -fixed by adding the path
    'find' is not recognized as an internal or external command. -fixed by adding the path

The system cannot find the batch label specified - binaryfind
    The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect. -not fixed.

My current error is in a .bat file where I have an almost identical version which runs normally. Do you need to see the code to explain what is going on here?
    « Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 08:40:48 PM by daveworm »

daveworm

Topic Starter

Rookie

Re: Java, batch error help
      « Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 08:46:03 PM »
      Actually I just reran the original file and it is also broken now.  I have to assume that binaryfind is missing or used improperly.

It wasnt being called because the script only called it after it had already been completed once.  I changed the settings to show that I hadnt run it before and the problem was resolved.