Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Windows Mobile Calendar Events - Reminders Don't Occur  (Read 15432 times)

bobsklarservices

Topic Starter

Beginner

• Time is of the essence.
    • Certifications: List
    • Experience: Experienced
    Windows Mobile Calendar Events - Reminders Don't Occur
    « on: November 18, 2011, 12:14:24 PM »
    I have a Palm Treo 700w for Verizon, for which you can see the specs on the wikipedia page I have linked below. I know that it's not exactly qualified for this board, but I placed it where I best could - aside from Off Topic.

Sometimes, my phone stops displaying calendar reminders, and maybe even tasks and alarms too - I don't use those as much. I use it for a lot, especially waking up in the mornings in time for school. Normally, this problem can be resolved by deriving the device of power for a number of seconds, but it doesn't seem to be working now. Any help that can be offered will be appreciated, and if this topic is moved, please private message me. I have tried Google, Yahoo Answers, and Verizon Support, but apparently my technology is so outdated that nobody knows what I need to do. Many thanks in advance for any help!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treo_700w
    Work to be all you can be. You define your limits!

soybean

Genius
    • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
    • Computer: Specs
    Re: Windows Mobile Calendar Events - Reminders Don't Occur
    « Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 01:18:14 PM »
    if this topic is moved, please private message me
    You won't need a private message to become aware of a move to another section.  You'll be aware of it from within the forum.

And, I'm wondering why you posted in the Windows 2000 section.  Other would have been fine, I think.

Regarding your actual question, sorry, I have no idea.  I'm not familiar with it.

bobsklarservices

Topic Starter

Beginner

• Time is of the essence.
      • Certifications: List
      Re: Windows Mobile Calendar Events - Reminders Don't Occur
      « Reply #2 on: November 19, 2011, 02:06:58 PM »
      I am on Thanksgiving break from school, and so am not required to return until November 28. However, this is an issue that needs to be resolved ASAP. Thank you, everyone.
      Work to be all you can be. You define your limits!