Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Who can tell me how to transfer my photos from pc to ipad2?  (Read 6561 times)

Ivymin

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Hi
    I want to transfer my photos from my PC into my ipad2. What should I do? Itune does not seem to have an option for photos.
    Pls help!!!
    Thank you so much in advance.

samlea

Re: Who can tell me how to transfer my photos from pc to ipad2?
    « Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 01:59:07 PM »
    Bluetooth, plug your iPad in and transfer, email to yourself and open the email in iPad?

Griff

Intermediate

• Experience: Expert
      « Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 02:24:47 PM »
      First, plug your iPad into your computer using the syncing cable.

Then, open up iTunes and select your iPad from the 'Devices' section on the left hand side. A summary of you iPad should open up in the main window.

At the top, select the 'Photos' button. Then, check the "Sync Photos from..." box.

Once you click "Choose folder" option in the drop menu, you can then select which picture folder to want to transfer onto your iPad.

Finally, click Apply at the bottom of the screen.

Hope that helps!
      Don't forget to give thanks if I was able to help ya! Please?

green7o7o

Greenhorn

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 01:41:25 AM »
        Hi i hope i can help with my little knowledge:
        1. Connect your ipad to itunes.
        2. Then drag the pictures from your pc to your itunes at the left side under librar column, you cannotice if it is acceptable if you can see + sign highlighted.
        3. Then click your account (like your ipad name) then search the photos tab.
        4. Under photo tab check the box beside sync photos.
        5. Then after that at the bottom youcan see Sync then click.. And thats it ( sorry english is not my mother toungue).
        Besides what mentioned above, i like to share you a page about how to transfer iPod/iPhone/iPad to computer or iTunes, which included transferring iPad contents to computer/iTunes.

winan

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2011, 06:47:04 AM »
          Sure it does. You can start by checking the iPad user guide. Apple includes a Safari bookmark for the user guide with Safari on the iPad.
          This is selected under the Photos tab for your iPad sync preferences with iTunes.

jamich

Greenhorn

« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2012, 02:10:20 PM »
            Hi there! Get your cable connector, open your itunes, sync the photos to your ipad from the computer.