Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: I am having problems using my Account with Computer Hope  (Read 4572 times)

snok605

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    I am having problems using my Account with Computer Hope
    « on: March 05, 2012, 01:42:27 PM »

I just joined  the Computer Hope site yesterday.  After I registered and received the Email form Computer Hope I clicked on the link
    they sent me to access my account.  I did this but was unable to make any changes such as setting up my profile, or filling in any information  on my account.  I cannot figure out when this would happen.  I have joined many sites and this is the first time  I had a problem like this.

I went to the Chat page and asked about  this but no one seemed to know how to help me with this.   They did suggest I look on the forum
    for General questions but I found no answer there either. Is there a help page that I may have overlooked for account troubleshooting?
    I would greatly appreciate any hope anyone can offer about this issue

Sincerely, snok605

truenorth

Guru

Re: I am having problems using my Account with Computer Hope
      « Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 01:49:58 PM »
      AT the top of the open computer-hope site on the 2nd line down you should see a tab with "profile" offered. Open that tab and select settings and that should give you the access to modify your profile. You are aware that as a new member you must "log in" to do activity? truenorth

Computer Hope Admin

• Administrator

• Prodigy

• Yes
        • Yes
        • Yes
        • Computer Hope
      • Certifications: List
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Guru
      Re: I am having problems using my Account with Computer Hope
      « Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 08:06:48 AM »
      If you're continuing to have problems can you let me know what browser and version you are using. I do know that really early versions of Internet Explorer, e.g. version 5 can have problems with the bar at the top of the forums.
      Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.
      -Albert Einstein