Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Direct3D - Hmm, That doesnt seem right!  (Read 2705 times)

MyMyMy

Direct3D - Hmm, That doesnt seem right!
« on: September 22, 2005, 12:47:08 PM »
I ran the direct3d test in dxdiag which shows a few diffrent tests, this is one ....

The box is ment to spin around (slowly i assume) When i do the test it spins around so fast i can't even see the image on the sides of the box.

Now i've only done this test a few times before but i don't remember the box spinning around at super high speeds like it does when i do it now. This isnt normal right????

I had a go at reinstalling directx but the install just skips the whole 'installing' part and says its done.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2005, 01:55:11 PM by MyMyMy »

Raptor

Re: Direct3D - Hmm, That doesnt seem right!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2005, 01:23:46 PM »
You have posted this problem in another thread/section.

Unless you remove this message, I will refuse to further assist you.

Negligence can not be tolerated.

MyMyMy

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2005, 01:26:40 PM »
Direct X is software, it might not even be the same problem, i just want to know if this is normal, which i doubt, and how i can sort it. could be two diffrent problems, but this one is definetly software, and judging by your reply you think the other one is PSU.

Sorry dude i just wanna try and sort this out quickly

Raptor

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2005, 01:50:55 PM »
Basically my computer switches it self off when i play some games, but it only seems to happen sometimes. For example on a certain map/level/part of the game.  

Sorry dude i just wanna try and sort this out quickly

Then stick to one thread.

MyMyMy

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2005, 01:54:45 PM »
ok, sorry about that - i changed it. Just wondering if this had something to do with using Omega Driver, cuz there now microsoft certified and all. OR is it dodgy files  :(