Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Photoshop Elements not elementary.  (Read 5309 times)

Kando

Topic Starter

Hopeful

• Experience: Experienced
    Photoshop Elements not elementary.
    « on: May 24, 2012, 02:42:26 PM »
    Why does Photoshop Elements 9 have to be reinstalled if the program is closed or the computer restarted? Using iMac running Lion.

Computer updated, 12 other Mac computers (5 iMac and 7 laptops) have no problems, all running Snow Leopard or less.

This is for a middle school photography lab and the teacher sometimes has to reinstall 3-5 times a day due to a student closing the program instead of their photo.

Called the District help desk and they gave me Apple customer support. Called them and the very nice lady on the other end spent 15 minutes trying to help, but did not find anything. She had two options, 1) call Adobe to see if there is an unpublished incompatibility and, 2) buy Photoshop Elements 10.

I will try calling them tomorrow, but the school year is coming to a close and I know the teacher does not have the money in her budget. She just ordered a wireless print server and external hd.

Any ideas as to why this is happening?

Thanks.