Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Some un-answered Ipod touch Questions  (Read 5510 times)

comda

Topic Starter

Adviser
    • Yes
  • Experience: Experienced
Some un-answered Ipod touch Questions
« on: June 29, 2012, 09:40:43 AM »
Dear World Wide Web,

A few months ago, my 7 year old Hipstreet MP3 player had begun showing it was electronics haven for it. the solder that made the circuit that connected my headphone jack and the load speaker had broken numerous amounts of times, no matter how many times i fixed it. Therefore it though it was time to move on and buy an Ipod Touch 4rth gen 32GB. I absolutely love it. Its like a mini PC in my Pocket! However there are some questions that i still have about the device it self.

1. On my old MP3 music files where in order that i put them on the device. On my Ipod Touch they are in alphabetical order. Other then making Playlists, is there a way to automatically have them put in the order that i put them onto itunes? can i also have itunes set up that way? you know, last some put on at the bottom. When i had my Mp3 i would go to the last 5-10 songs i had and knew they would be the latest.

2. Second. I have an OLD imac g3 (tangerine) that i have mentioned in earlier posts, that i use as a music PC when i have people coming over, or when i want to listen to music. Is there any way i could transfer my music from my IPOD touch like i did when i had my old MP3. Cause when i plug the touch into the computer, i see no Music files, only the pictures i took using it.

3. is there a way to Copy-and-paste an image into a forum like this? When i took a picture of my RAM in the previous post, i held the picture down and copied it but it wouldn't paste no menu showed when i tried to on computerhope, so i had to use my PC to copy the picture over.

4. Why am i not able to get a few apps that an Ipad can. For example, the CTV app is  out for the ipad as they advertise it but when i look on my app store i cant find it.

5. lastly i heard somewhere that if i have music from my CDs that are in itunes i can get itunes to find the appropriate picture for that album/cover flow what ever its called.

thats it for now. My Imac is running mac OSX 10.2.8 if that helps and its a 400Mhz Slot-loading one. thanks for reading this post and thanks for any answers i receive in advance.