Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: songs are messed up !!  (Read 2686 times)

alchemist

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Experience: Beginner
    songs are messed up !!
    « on: August 07, 2012, 07:08:54 AM »
    hello, i recently was brwsing internet and , downloaded a software GDT3, that had a very peculiar function, i think i without fully understanding that, played with it, what it did was it allowed me to lower or increase the sound of frequencies of notes that are played in a song, in order to let me  hear only those notes that i wanted to hear and not hear those that i didnt want to hear, so okay i kinda used it couple of times , software is still installed, but since then none of my songs plays properly , like in some i can only hear one instrument playing, or the sound of guitar is replaced by that of keyboard, some dont sound at all, or voice of the singer is coming frm very far (is very low), or voice of the singer  is replaced by keyboard ,or some sound really noisy,  no matter in what software i play the song , WMP, vlc ,  , urgent help needed ..

truenorth

Guru

Re: songs are messed up !!
      « Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 07:18:18 AM »
      Start by uninstalling the software you downloaded via add/remove programs.Let us know if it solves the issue.truenorth

johhny-marshal

Rookie

• Experience: Beginner
        Re: songs are messed up !!
        « Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 03:17:49 AM »
        You need to uninstall  :( that particular software from your computer and restart it.