Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Your account has been disabled.. Please see administrator  (Read 12379 times)

PrincessRaye21

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Your account has been disabled.. Please see administrator
    « on: August 25, 2012, 11:16:47 PM »
    I have a Sony vaio laptop running windows 7. Recently I restored it to a previous state, so I decided to create a password for my admin account. Once I completed the password set up I restarted my computer to see if my password will work. Well it didn't. I Got message "your account has been disabled please see admin" (or something like that). Im completely locked out of my computer. The only accounts pop up at the log in screen is the built in admin account and other user. I've tried putting it in safe mode (same result), I've tried the blank pswrd (same result) I've tried alt+clt+del (nothing pops up) and I've tried using my pswrd. Can someone please help?!!

hartbeatmr

Apprentice

• Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Your account has been disabled.. Please see administrator
    « Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 11:48:49 PM »
    Good evening PrincessRaye21 and welcome to CH

One thing to try is restart the PC and go into safe mode and hen you are at the options pick repair the computer. Some times this will fix your issue.

Please let us know how you make out, Mike 

Edit: Please don't take this the wrong way we here at CH are not allowed to help in bypassing, cracking etc when it comes to gaining passwords on a PC. There are 3rd party tools to do such things. Sorry I am not trying to be a wise guy or a jerk that is not my intention.  ;D
    « Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 12:11:56 AM by hartbeatmr »
    Statement of the day.  The IT person asked. What kind of computer do you have and the customer replied a white one why?

jason2074

Egghead

• It doesn't matter.
    • Experience: Beginner