Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: wireless disconnected when its connect automatically  (Read 2972 times)

mr3573

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    wireless disconnected when its connect automatically
    « on: January 16, 2013, 05:59:12 AM »
    My laptop have windows 7 home edition  operating system and recently I faced a strange problem. The wireless network connection will be disconnected if its setting configured to “connect automatically”. So I  have to uncheck the related box on “connection tab” of “ wireless network properties” and each time power on or restart laptop I should enter my password and connect again. I restore my laptop to earlier time when it was ok! but the problem not resolved.  Also updated driver for wireless network adapter and no difference .problem is remaining. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    Re: wireless disconnected when its connect automatically
    « Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 07:24:44 AM »
    Some laptops have a switch to turn wireless off/on...check your Manual.
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

mr3573

Topic Starter

Re: wireless disconnected when its connect automatically
      « Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 10:25:25 AM »
      Some laptops have a switch to turn wireless off/on...check your Manual.
      my laptop worked correctly till one weeks ago and it dosnt have switch to turn on/off wireless. usually i turned on my laptop and when it was in wireless network range,it coonected to network automatically. but now, if i turn on , it will disconnect(yellow sing) and no internet access.