Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Dual Boot Windows 8 on top of Windows 7  (Read 9768 times)

tborto2000

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    Dual Boot Windows 8 on top of Windows 7
    « on: February 21, 2013, 11:57:42 AM »
    I am having a little bit of an issue installing windows 8 on a different partition on my hard drive. Every time I try, I get an error saying that one or more dynamic drives have been created on this hard drive. So Windows 8 can not install on this particular partition... So I'm stuck... I have tried pretty much everything and have got no where. I am really good with computers and there really isn't anything that gets me stuck while working with them, but for some reason I'm stuck on this particular problem... If you could help me out, that would be awesome. I have been trying for the past week now to figure out something to do to get Windows 8 to install so I can dual boot it with my Windows 7 OS... I just want to check Windows 8 out and I really don't want to do it thru a virtualization program that also slows down the process of my computer...

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: Dual Boot Windows 8 on top of Windows 7
    « Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 03:15:10 PM »
    No need to double post...

However since the other one is over-sized fonts and electric blue i'll remove that one instead.
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "