Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: I am in need of help with a Yahoo email that was hacked in to  (Read 4206 times)

channing28105

Topic Starter

Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    I am in need of Computer  Help because Back in June of 2009 My [email protected] email got Hacked into up to where the Password was Changed I do not know the Password anymore Everytime I call yahoo on the Phone they will not let me get back access to this account because I do not remember what Birthday I Used when I set up the email account and I also do not remember the secret answers to the questions I gave for  this email account . My Mom is still getting emails from this Yahoo email address that was hacked in to by   I do not know what do to get this email account Deleted because Yahoo is treating me mean by  not letting me  get the email account [email protected] email deleted because I do not remember the Birthday I used when I set up  the email account and the secret answers that I gave for this email account . What can I do to have the [email protected] email account deleted because the email was hacked in to because I do not remember the Birthday I used to set up the email account with and I do not remember the secret answers I gave this email. ?

If you know the answers please message me.

Channing

« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 12:39:18 PM by Carbon Dudeoxide »

Carbon Dudeoxide

• Global Moderator

• Mastermind
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: I am in need of help with a Yahoo email that was hacked in to
    « Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 12:41:07 PM »
    Hello, Welcome to ComputerHope.

Due to forum regulations, I bleeped out your full email address.

Anyway, I am afraid we cannot help you in any way... Primarily because we can't do anything.
    If there is no way to prove to Yahoo that your account was stolen, there is absolutely nothing you can do. Sorry.

What you could do is create a filter on your mother's email account to automatically delete all incoming emails from [email protected].

soybean

Genius
    • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: I am in need of help with a Yahoo email that was hacked in to
    « Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 01:50:36 PM »
    I am in need of Computer  Help because Back in June of 2009 My [email protected] email got Hacked into up to where the Password was Changed I do not know the Password anymore Everytime I call yahoo on the Phone they will not let me get back access to this account because I do not remember what Birthday I Used when I set up the email account and I also do not remember the secret answers to the questions I gave for  this email account . My Mom is still getting emails from this Yahoo email address that was hacked in to by   I do not know what do to get this email account Deleted because Yahoo is treating me mean by  not letting me  get the email account [email protected] email deleted because I do not remember the Birthday I used when I set up  the email account and the secret answers that I gave for this email account . What can I do to have the [email protected] email account deleted because the email was hacked in to because I do not remember the Birthday I used to set up the email account with and I do not remember the secret answers I gave this email. ?

If you were as incoherent when contacting Yahoo as you were in the above post, I'm sure that did not help your case any.  You repeated 3 times that you can not remember the birth date you used and the secret answers to questions.   :o

At this point, your situation is as Carbon Dudeoxide said.