Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: youtube keeps changing quality and has several other bugs  (Read 5027 times)

speedyallan77

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

• Experience: Experienced
    youtube keeps changing quality and has several other bugs
    « on: June 25, 2013, 01:38:40 PM »
    i have somany issues with youtube since many years and on any pc ive used.it buffers a certain part of the video.then when you put the seekbar back,you lose the buffered part even if it was buffered clearly.so annoying.these bugs were not present from any recent update.these bugs ive faced throughout my life in youtube.for me some videos buffer for a while after ive set it to 240p or 144p.then without my permission it suddenly and rendomly increases to 360p thinkin that my internet is fast,after that buffering stops completely.youtube sucks.....those losers shud fix it

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: youtube keeps changing quality and has several other bugs
    « Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 02:20:39 PM »
    I suspect your connection...travel to speedtest .net and check your speeds vs. what you are paying for...
    It's not a uTube issue here.
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

speedyallan77

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

• Experience: Experienced
      Re: youtube keeps changing quality and has several other bugs
      « Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 10:55:19 PM »
      im sorrybuddy.i live in india here the connection speeds are not that fast.but i have 3mbps uplink and downlink in speedtest.net.
      dont always directly conclude about the connection speed.when you are in country that doesent have fast speeds then u will slowly discover
      which websites really have bugs.
      before i had a below 1mbps connection at my home and still every other site used to work flawlessly.youtube was the only one with major bugs